8.

3 DAYS LATER

HARRY

It's been three days since we decided to work together with April to get to the bottom of this. It's been three days since we decided that finding out everything about Peter Styles and his gang would be the best thing to do first. It's been three days and we still haven't found anything that could help us.

"April get some sleep, you haven't slept in three days" I said as I walked into the kitchen at 3 AM like I did every night to get a glass of water. Sitting in the same place as she had been for three days was April. On a stool at the island in the kitchen with a laptop in front of her face, like it has been for the past three days.

"I cant. I need to find out everything about them" She yawned and I shook my head walking towards her.

"You're tired. Go to bed. William doesn't want to see him mum like this" I said the last bit hoping she would listen but she didn't. She just shook her head, disagreeing with me but never taking her eyes off of the laptop.

I moved closer to where she was about to shut the laptop down when she slapped my hand away.

"Wake up the boys! I found everything" She cheered with a smirk on her face but I shook my head at her again.

"We can do it in the morning" I sighed, forgetting about my water and walking up the stairs to my room again, not caring if April was following me or not.

I was tired. Not because I hadn't slept that much because of this gang after April and her son but because of everything else. I was tired with trying to get April again. She wasn't who she was six years ago and neither was I, maybe we just aren't meant for each other anymore. She had child to look after and I don't need that struggle right now. I need my life back together. Of course I still love her. I think I always will but I don't know if I want to be with her anymore. Even though she's turning into the girl she was six years ago, its somehow different. She was more daring and angry. She was worst than what she was six years ago. She didn't care that all I wanted was for her and her son to be safe. She didn't seem to care that I just care about her, a lot. Every night for three days, I've told her to get sleep, it was my way of showing I still cared but she always shrugged me off. Normally I would sit with her until everyone else got up but right now, I didn't care. I was tired. I left her by herself for the first time in three days.

As I got to my old room I was shocked with what I saw on my bed, William was sitting with his back against the head rest, knees up to his chest. I don't know what his doing here but looking at the boy sitting on my bed, he looked almost scared.

"What's the matter buddy?" I asked as I went and sat next to him.

"I had a bad dream and-" He stopped as tears ran down his face.

"It's alright William. It wasn't real ok? It was just a bad dream, nothing is going to happen to you" I said pulling him into my arms and hugging him, which he returned. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked and he nodded.

"I dreamed that mummy died"

When them words came out of the little boys mouth I didn't know what to say. He was scared, that was obviously. However I didn't know what to say. What we are doing to keep William safe could get us killed, including April but knowing her she wouldn't care as long as he is safe. She wouldn't think how that would make him have the same childhood she had. No parents for him to be loved by.

"Will, your mum is fine. She's not going anywhere" I finally said, looking him in the eyes, so he knew I was telling the truth.

"Will you make sure she's ok?"