12.

"Don't worry I already have a plan."

Her voice filled the silence behind us and we all stopped in our tracks. We all looked at each other before slowly turning around to see her standing there. Dressed all in black, hair up in a ponytail, with a gun in her hand, she wasn't even hiding it in case William came up the stairs. She had such confidence in her voice and the mirk on her face made me scared of what her plan was.

******************

HARRY

"No, we cant do that!" I said disagreeing with her plan altogether.

"We can do it!"

"There has to be another way!"

"There isn't!"

"I agree with Harry" Niall spoke up, making me happy that I had someone on my side. "There has to be another way!"

"I think its a good plan" Louis announced, making me glare at him.

"There isn't another way!" April repeated.

"We cant just go killing innocent people!" I shriek.

"Look, Peter thinks his got us. That he knows who his going up against but he doesn't. We've got to scare him!" April explained.

"I think going for someone who is closer to him and working with him now is a better idea! He'll be more scared, he wont see it coming"

"I agree" Niall said.

"That's a good idea too" Louis said, making me smirk that everyone was agreeing with me.

"It's my plan or I'll do it without you"

"You'll get yourself killed!" Niall said shocked, she even suggested it.

"Do you think I care?"

That shut everyone up, including me. Of course she didn't care. She was the emotionless bitch who doesn't care about anyone or anything including herself. She didn't care if she died. She had her mind set on one thing and one thing only, protecting William. She wouldn't stop until that was done. She would do everything in her do to everything she could to protect William. Her mind was set on it and it wouldn't stop until it was done. She didn't care if she died in the process. She just didn't care.

"Fine, We're in, right Haz?" Louis said and I nodded, not trusting my voice as I would probably disagree again.

April was standing up like me as we both went back and forth, while all the boys sat on the island in the kitchen. After April told us she had a plan we all wanted to hear it of course so we went to the kitchen to talk in private, as Mum and Gemma took William out like he wanted.

April's plan was exactly the same as she had in the first place. The list she made of all the people who ether worked with or helped Peter. The people at the top of the least being the least important people, who probably only helped Peter at the mental health clinic while the ones at the bottom probably still work with Peter now. She wanted to go through the list from top to bottom. She wanted us to find and speak to everyone on the list, to get information about Peter. Even kill some depending on who they were and what information they give or don't give to us.

As much as I didn't like the plan, I had to admit it was a good plan. A god damn good plan.

"So we're going through the list in the order I have it in. As you already know I've already done the first person on it. That leaves us to start with Rebecca Hills."

"Who's she?" Liam asked.

"Rebecca Hills helped Peter when he went into the mental health clinic the first time-"