Epilogue.

CRIES WHEN THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER EVER!!:''(((((

______________________________________-

Harry

I got out of the hospital a week ago and everyone is still acting like I'm some fragile little figment.

I wasn't.

I can move by myself.

The bullet wound was literally a scar now. The stitches had been taken and not going to lie it was a good looking scar with some story behind it.

Though that's not the point. April and the boys are still babying me and I hate it. I don't need to be looked after every minute.

Mum and Gemma went back home a couple of days ago because they knew everything was fine and they had to go back to their own lives again.

April and I moved into my flat in London together with William as well. We told William about me being his father a couple days ago and he took it very well and seemed like he already guessed it was me. Though he loves me being his dad so everything turned out fine.

The boys lived in the same apartment complex so they were near whenever we needed them. Though that wasn't good for me right now because it meant they came and check on me each minute.

"I'm just going to the supermarket can you just stay for ten minutes top?" I heard April say from the hallway.

I was sitting in the living room watching TV when she announced we had no food in the cupboard. I offered to go but she said she would be fine by herself. So I let her be. I didn't want her to think I didn't want her to be independent. Her independentness is what made me love her in the first place. Though as soon as she opened the front door she started talking to someone about 'looking after' me.

"Yea sure." I heard Louis' voice come from the front door making me sigh, they think I cant hear them.

Soon enough the door shut and in walked Louis. Falling onto the sofa next to me, he started watching the football with me.

"You know I don't need babying right?" I broke the silence making Louis laugh.

"Of course I do and so do the boys." He stated and I looked at him with raised eyebrows as he continued to watch the football game.

"Why do you do it then?"

He sighed turning to face me. "Technically I'm not babying you. We never do when we are over here. We just sit and talk or watch TV with you. Things best friends do together you know?"

"Yea but like you don't have to be. It's because April asked you to be with me." I wined.

"Yes it is because she's worried about you Harry."

"What? Why?" I asked confused.

"Because she watched you get shoot and then stay in a coma for weeks. Can you blame her for wanting someone to keep an eye on you? She's scared she's going to lose you again and trust me none of us want that to happen." Louis finished and I just slowly nodded as we both continued to watch the game.

April was scared to leave me alone in case she loses me again. She was scared that I would leave for weeks again like in a coma. Of course I get it now but I want her to understand I'm fine now. That she wont lose me. That I'm here for good.

*****************

When April came home half an hour later Louis wasn't here. William was still asleep and I had a plan to show April I'm here for good.

I had laid a trail of paper down the hallway to our bed room door, it was paper because we didn't have any rose petals. Anyway I had decided to propose to April. I had thought about this for a while now and brought a ring a while ago when I knew I wanted to marry her. The ring was still in my bag, so I decided this was the time to use it.

I stood in front of our bed waiting for April to follow the trail and see me standing there.

APRIL

"IM HOME!" I called but no one called back.

I put the bags into the kitchen before looking down the hall. I noticed ripped pieces of paper going down the hall like a trail, to our bedroom.

I slowly walked towards the door, stopping in front of it. My hand reached out to the handle as I shakily opened the door. The door opened, making me see Harry standing at the foot of our bed.

"Harry..." I trailed off confused, looking at him. I walked towards him slowly, him grabbing my hands in his.

"April, you know I love you so much and I know you're scared of losing me since the whole coma thing. But I want to show you that I'm here for good, if you'll have me..." He trailed off before letting go of my hands and kneeling down in front of me.

He pulled his hand out of his pocket and revealed and black velvet box. My hands went to my mouth as tears came to my eyes.

"April, will you marry me?" He said looking at me through his eye lashes.

I started nodding my head frequently before finally saying yes over and over again. Harry chuckled as he put the ring on my finger and stood up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled in down into a passionate kiss. We both smiled through the kiss before we were interrupted by a small voice.

"Mummy? Daddy?" Williams voice filled the room.

Me and Harry pulled away looking at the door where he stood. Harry had his arms round my waist as I stood there in his hold.

"Yes honey?"

"What's happening?" He said walking closer to us.

Harry bent down to pick him up. Holding him on one hip as his other hand went round my waist again.

"Buddy, your mummy and I are getting married." Harry cheered making William smile widely.

"FINALLY!" HE shouted making us laugh.

After that we ended up watching TV in bed for the rest of the day. Just me and my two favourite boys.

I couldn't be happier right now.

Harry and I were finally together and were getting married. William was happy and had both his mum and dad. There was no one after us finally and everyone I loved and cared about was alive. I couldn't be more happier in this moment right now. Everything turned out alright in the end, just like Harry said it would and I'm so glad.

Even though I never thought I would get my happy ending, I knew right here now was mine. This was my happy ending and it was all I needed.

__________________________________________________
THATS THE END :))

I WANTED TO LEAVE IT KIND OF OPEN ENDING LIKE OBVIOUSLY THEY ALL HAPPY AND HARRY AND APRIL ARE FINALLY GETTING MARRIED BUT I WANTED IT TO BE OPEN TO YOUR IMAGINATION HOW THEIR WEDDING WOULD BE AND ALL THAT STUFF BECAUSE I LIKED ENDED THE STORY SIMPLE LIKE THIS.

THOUGH I HOPE YOU LIKE THE ENDING AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY AND THANKS FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES AND COMMENTS. IT'S SAD TO THINK ITS ALL OVER NOW. ANYWAY I WILL BE WRITING A NEW STORY SOON BUT IT WILL HAVE SLOW UPDATES ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE BOOK SO YOU WILL HAVE TO BARE WITH ME WITH THE NEW BOOK

I LOVE YOU ALL

VOTE

AND

COMMENT