26.

APRIL

I heard the front door slam but didn't take any notice of it as I knew it would just be Harry. There was no point asking him where he had been because he wouldn't answer truthfully. I was tired of his lying and I couldn't be ask to deal with it right now, especially with what's going on.

I listened to the mumbles of the boys voices from down stairs, until I heard many footsteps coming up. I looked up at my door when I heard the door knob jingle, making it obvious to me that someone was about to come in.

Not going to lie I was expecting Harry but the face appeared behind the door, showing me Louis instead.

"Harry said to get a bag ready, we're leaving tonight somewhere safe." Louis concluded making me look at him confused.

"what do you mean safe?" I asked

"Harry just said its not safe here and we need to leave. Just get a bag and go down stairs." Louis finished, walking off before I could say anything else.

I ignored the confusion for a moment and grabbed my duffel bag out of my wardrobe. I chucked random tops, jeans, jackets and underwear into the bag, not caring if known of them matched. I zipped up the bag and put my converse on my feet. I tied them up as quickly as I could, hearing the boys walking down the stairs. I rushed out of my room, shutting the door before following the boys down the stairs.

I was looking at my feet when I hit the bottom step I looked up. I saw the boys walking towards the door, my eyes moved to Harry before they finally landed on the extra person standing next to him.

I froze.

This extra person was my mother. My mother I thought died all those years ago. She was alive. How?

I didn't move for a moment too shocked by seeing the one person I thought I would never see apart from the videos.

"Mum?" I said tears coming to my eyes. "You're alive?!" I cheered, running towards her and hugging her so tight, scared she would disappear.

I didn't get how she was here. Not just alive, I meant physically here in my house.

"We need to leave!" Harry's voice snapped me out of my trance, making me let go of my mother.

I looked between her and Harry. She wasn't here until Harry came home, that only meant he must've came with her.

"Why-how? You came with Harry?" I concluded, finally getting my words out. "Harry why didn't you tell me my mother was alive?!" I shouted at him with more anger in me than I have ever felt.

How could he not tell me? If he loves me as much as he claims to he would've told me. You cant keep this a secret. Not something as big as my mother being alive after all these years. This must be the secret he has been keeping from us, me.

"We need to leave!" He said ignoring me.

"No I want to talk about this! You've been keeping all these secrets and I'm fed up with it! I want answers!" I shouted watching him roll his eyes at me, which only made me more angry.

"We need to leave now!" He repeated, ignoring me again. He turned towards the boys and started walking towards the door.

"No! Talk to me!" I grabbed his arm, turning him to face me. Wanting the answers I deserved.

"I'M DOING EVERYTHING I CAN TO PROTECT YOU AND RIGHT NOW WE NEED TO LEAVE SO PLEASE JUST FUCKING GET IN THE CAR, WE CAN TALK LATER!" He shouted and I saw so many emotions in his eyes.

He was angry that was for sure but he was also frustrated though not only with me. He had guilt and regret in his eyes with a hint of sadness. So many emotions swirled in his eyes and I couldn't look away or say anything. All the angry I felt disappeared when I heard him shout and saw the look in his eyes. He was trying so hard to protect me and I was being a brat to him.

"I'm sorry, I just want you safe, so please..." He begged quietly and all I could manage to do was nod.

Though that seemed enough as he walked out of the house, all of us following behind him.

We all went to the boot to put our bags in while Harry sat in the car with the engine running. I normally wouldn't sit next to Harry, especially with what just happened and finding out about my mum but right now, I felt like he needed it. Needed me.

I rushed to the passenger seat before someone else could get there. I opened the door making Harry look at me. A hint of shock was on his face before it suddenly became blank and he looked away from me. I must've been shocked that I decided to actually sit with him, though he tried to hide it the way Harry knew best. By pretending he didn't feel anything.

Once everyone else jumped into the back Harry drove off, silence filling the car. No one asked what happened or where we were going and I guess that was a good idea because I knew Harry wasn't in the mood to talk. His tried so hard to keep all of us safe and he didn't want to talk about something he had done wrong. He didn't want to talk about something that he did that put us at risk. I don't know what it was but I knew it had something to do with what Harry and Louis were talking about the other day in the car. I also knew it must be bad knowing my mother is here and the attitude Harry has.

I looked at him driving and saw his jaw clenched tight. I could see his eyebrows frowned together, like his thinking of a plan to get us out of this. Looking at him now I knew all he needed right now was someone. Someone to just be there for him while he figures this out. He might not know what to do now but he needed someone, us, to be there and understand everything he done and is going to do. I looked back at the window not wanting him to catch me looking at him. I wanted to do something to show him I wasn't mad at him anymore, to show him I was here to understand. I knew his hand was on the gear stick like always, so I moved my hand, not taking my eyes away from the view out the window. I grabbed his hand in mine and entwined out fingers, giving it a little squeeze. I looked in the corner of my eye and saw him look down at our hands before looking ahead with a small smile on his face. He knew why I did this and he looked content and greatful for it. I knew he didn't want to talk right now. Though I also knew he wanted some sort of reassurance, so that's what I did. I held his hand to show him I was here no matter what. To prove to him that we would be fine in the end.

____________________________________________

I KNOW I KNOW NOT THE BEST CHAPTER BUT I DIDNT REALLY KNOW WHAT TO RIGHT AND I FELT LIKE YOU GUYS DESERVED SOMETHING SO I DID APRILS POV ON THE LAST CHAPTER. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP LATER THIS WEEK.

I'VE STARTED COLLEGE. FIRST DAY TODAY AND IT WAS SO GOOD IM EXCITED NOW FFOR THE REST OF THE TWO YEARS. ITS DIFFERENT AND ITS THE CHANGE I NEEDED.

LOVE YOU ALL

VOTE

AND

COMMENT