21.

READ A/N AT THE END ITS IMPORTANT

OK, THANK YOU.

HOPE YOU ENJOY :))

__________________________________________

APRIL

I didn't believe Harry. I didn't believe him when he walked back into the room and said it was just his mum on the phone, checking in. As much as I trust him, I just didn't believe him, not this time.

My first sign was when his phone first started ringing. I watched him look at it confused, like he didn't recognise the number or who know who the person calling was. Harry has a great memory, he would remember any number, especially his mums.

The second sign was the fact he didn't just walk into the hallway to take no the call, no he walked out the front door after answering it. I knew this as I was listening. I heard the front door opened and then slam shut again. Why would he go outside to talk to his mum? It just didn't make sense.

The third and final sign I noticed was he looked tensed when he came back in from the call. He wouldn't make eye contact with anyone. He would only do that if he was keeping something from us or lying, which is kind of the same thing I guess. As well as noticing he looked scared and worried when I said I would go with him to his mums. If he was going to his mums then why would he be worried that I was going with him. He wouldn't be.

He was lying and no one noticed it except me and I was going to find out what it was.

It had to be nearly midnight and I was sat in the living room, legs curled up underneath me with a cup of tea in my hands. I wear a baggy jumper and shorts, waiting for Harry to come home. The boys all went to bed hours ago but I said I was going to finish watching a show which they just shrugged at and walked off. I didn't want them to worry about Harry lying. They didn't need to know about it, yet anyway.

The show had ended a couple of hours ago and I continued to sit in the living room. Turning off the TV as I listened for Harry in silence. I sat in the dark of the living room, looking forward out the big window behind the TV.

My eyes were drooping closed when car head lights pulled into the drive way. I snapped my eyes wide open, knowing it was Harrys car. I put my tea on the table in front of me, staying in my same position on the sofa. I didn't want him to know I was here just yet.

A jingle of keys were heard from outside as Harry fiddled to get them into the door, before finally I heard the front door fling open and then slammed shut a couple seconds later. Keys dropped into the bowl by the door before footsteps were heard. He had walked into the kitchen as I could see the light come on. That's when I decided to get up. I walked out of the living room and across the hallway, standing in the doorway of the kitchen, watching him.

He had his head in the fridge, looking for a couple seconds before finally stepping away with a bottle of water in his hand. He closed the fridge door shut, opening the top of the bottle, taking a sip.

"Where were you?" I finally spoke, making myself known.

He nearly choked on his water as he turned round in fright. One hand was to his chest as he finally swallowed his water.

"Fuck, you scared the shit out of me. I didn't think anyone was awake." He stated, screwing the bottle top back on.

"Where were you?" I repeated.

"I was at my mums house, you know that." He said casually as he looked at the bottle.

"Don't lie to me." I said firmly and he finally looked at me confused.