22.

HARRY

"WHAT?!" I screamed at Peter, not believing a word he was saying.

It's been a month. A month since I went to see Peter. It's been a whole month and Peter wouldn't stop calling  or texting me. I had to hide all the texts and calls from the boys and April before deleting them completely. He wouldn't stop bugging me as he wanted me to work with him, which I wasn't happy about.  Though somehow I was here. Standing in his living room with him, a month later.

"It's true." He answered.

"It cant be! I mean how is that possible, you cant just come back to life."

"They didn't, they didn't die in the first place Harry!" Peter said, rolling his eyes at me.

"How is that possible? Everyone believed they died all those years ago. They cant just fake it!" I cried out, not wanting to believe a word he was saying.

"Look it happened just get that into your head already!" Peter glared at me. "I told you this information to show I trust you. I haven't told anyone and I don't plan on it because I want you to help me find them."

"Why?"

"I want to finish all of this, once and for all. The only way I think I can do that is by doing this. I need all the people I can get and finding them will help, I know it will. I just need your help!" Peter explained.

"Why me though? Why cant you use one of your followers? You know I wouldn't help you, yet you still try!"

"I know you will help Harry because finding them will help you more than you think."

I opened my mouth to speak but then closed it again. He was right. Finding them will help me in so many ways I couldn't deny not helping. Though I didn't want to betray the boys or April. I didn't want them to think I was working with Peter when I definitely wasn't. I didn't want him to hurt them, especially April and William. I wouldn't do anything that would cause them to be hurt. This, I know wouldn't hurt them. Well I hoped it wouldn't.

"Fine, I'll help. On one condition." I stated. "You don't hurt or do anything to the boys, April or William." I said firmly making him understand I was serious.

"Fine, deal." He said as we shook hands on it.

I don't know if I made the worst mistake of my life or not. I don't know if everything will come crushing down but I was going to try everything to save everyone I cared about. I don't know what will happen in the end right now but I had a feeling this could be a step closer to us winning this.

APRIL

A month.

A month and nothing has still happened.

I didn't know what to think. What was I meant to think? That everything was fine and they were backing off? I didn't believe that for a minute. The fact I thought I was fine for six years of my life, only to find out they had been following me all the time makes me know that they haven't given up.

I knew they were shocked about us going somewhere they thought no one knew. I also know Harry blowing up a car full of Peter's men made them shocked and scared. Though they couldn't just not want revenge, especially after that. They would want it more, wouldn't they? I just don't understand.

"Somethings wrong." I announced when all the boys, except Harry walked into the kitchen.

"What is it?" Louis asked, looking worried, as did everyone else.

"They haven't contacted or done anything for over a month. Something has to be wrong right?" I said looking up from my cup of tea.

"Cant we just accept that we might actually be fine? That we might have actually made them back off?! Why is no one ever thinking we are good fighters and good at intimidating people!" Niall cried out making me and the boys smile at him, chuckling a little at his sadness.