5.

APRIL

Its been a week since they found me. A week since Louis came knocking on my door that night. A week since I saw Harry for the first time in six years. A week since they found out I now had a child. Saying I've been paranoid this week is an understatement. I've been worrying every second and haven't kept William out of my sight. I didn't know when they people were coming to get me, or if they even knew where I was for sure yet. But it was definitely for sure I wasn't going to be unaware of them. A week is long enough for them to know where I am. Especially if the boys know I'm in Kent, they would too. Finding someone in Kent for them is an easy thing to do. It wouldn't take them more than a week. I don't know what they're up to and its killing me. I use to be one step ahead of everyone but since I've moved and got on with my life with William, I ignored that part of my life and everyone from it. I didn't want to be apart of it and now I am again. I wasn't on top of it anymore and I hated it. However in some way I didn't want to be on top of it all because then William would be dragged into the life I didn't want for him.

"Mummy, its my birthday wake up!" William jumped on my bed as I laid there wide awake.

I smiled at him as I grabbed him and started tickling him.

"Mummy stop! It's my birthday stop!" He laughed out loud and I did as he said and stopped my actions.

"How old are you now huh?" I asked

"Six" He said holding up six fingers towards my face.

"No way! You're growing up to fast for my liking" I cheered and he giggled and ran out the room shouting.

"BIRTHDAY PANCAKES! BIRTHDAY PANCAKES!"

I chuckled to myself as I followed him down stairs to the kitchen. Where he couldn't stay still in the bar stool he was sitting on, around the island. I walked towards the stove and started making his favourite pancakes, hearing he talk about how excited he was to open his presents.

************

"Present time I think?" I said as he put his plate in the sink after eating all six pancakes I gave him.

"Yay! Presents!" He cheered and I chuckled as I told him they were waiting in the living room for him.

He ran into the living room before I could say another word with me slowly following behind the hyperactive child of mine. I smiled at the imagine of him in front of me. He was so happy sitting in the middle of the living room with all these presents around him. William picked each present up and shook it before going on to the next one. He was a habit he seemed to pick up off of Harry. I remember Harry's mum saying when he was younger he use to ty and guess what presents were before opening them and that's exactly what William does. It's times like these that I wish he had a father here with him. To teach him things and talk to him about things I know I will never be able to talk to him about or teach him. However I didn't want to risk telling Harry about how his the father. It would just bring my old life closer into Williams.

"Mummy can I open them!" William asked as he saw me standing my the doorway.

"Yes honey, you can"

I went and sat on the floor opposite him and watched his eyes light up with every present he opened. He opened all the presents from me finish, which were a lot because I loved to spoil him on occasions like these.

"Thank you mummy, I love you!" He said as he jumped on me to give me a big hug. I hugged him tight as I smiled at him.

"I love you too sweetie" I whispered.