32.

APRIL

I noticed the men from Peter's gang before anyone else did. They came through the back door that we had forgotten to check. They were in the shadows like the boys and I. Though for some reason, where I was in the corner they didn't see me. Instead they walked to the boys and grabbed them, leaving me standing in the shadows on my own. I didn't know what to do at first but then I knew I had to save the boys. They are doing this for me and I had to at least do something for then. They were like family to me, I couldn't let this happen.

"So should we get this over with? Which one should I kill first?"

As soon as them words came out of Peter's mouth, the men dragged the boys forward. So they came out of the shadows and were in view of everyone in the room. Though the longer I saw Harry stare at the men and the boys, I saw he must have noticed I wasn't there. Him and my mum shared a look. They knew the boys would be fine. They knew we could actually get out of this ok now because they hadn't seen me here yet.

"Why do we have to kill anyone? I mean I only brought then in case you don't something stupid. Just take Lillian and its over" Harry announced after turning back to face Peter.

What he said brought anger to my body. I don't know why Harry was doing this. He knew how much I loved having my mum back, even if it was only a day. He should know me enough to know that I wanted to spend more time with my mum. Why is he taking her away from me?

Though I tried to ignore him as I walked behind the men who were holding the boys. Harry seemed to be distracting Peter enough for me to free the boys.

"But its never over Harry. I want April and Unfortunely you didn't bring her tonight." Peter replied making me smirk as I was right here and he didn't even know. "Where is that pretty girl of yours?"

I grabbed the man standing behind Zayn and slit his throat with my knife I had hidden in my shoe. Zayn got free and looked at me with thanks in his eyes, knowing he couldn't say anything to bring attention to us.

"I don't know..."

I pointed the other men who hadn't realised what had happened before both me and Zayn moved in. Zayn grabbed the man behind Niall and strangled him until he passed out on the floor. I went behind the man who held Louis and cut his throat like I did before.

"She found out about her mum and the plan you had with me, didn't she?" Peter said and I didn't realise till now that they were talking about me. I was hearing the conversation but didn't pay much attention till now. "She left you, didn't she?" Peter seemed to be playing Harry's feelings and I didn't know how long Harry would go without doing something stupid, him and his anger didn't go well together.

Louis and Niall grabbed the an behind Liam and strangled him like Zayn did while I stood still listening and watching from behind.

"Oh poor little Harry left all alone like always. No one to love him." I saw Harry's fists clench tighter and I knew he was holding all the anger in, not wanting to do something stupid.

"What's Peter doing?" Niall asked confused with why they were talking about this.

"His trying to get Harry angry enough to do something stupid. His playing with Harry's feelings." Louis whispered back.

"Though did she love you in the first place? I mean everyone seemed to leave you, so did they really love you in the first place? I pity you, Harry. Does April even know about this little plan here, huh? I bet she'd love to know about her mum being bait."

I couldn't stand here and watch this happen anymore. So I stepped forward with my gun held high, the boys right behind me.

"Why don't you tell me about it then?" I smirked at him.