Chapter 35

I am actually considering about the plan of escaping

Dr. Jean knows, and Chris knows too, and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't just let that information slide out of their fingers. They've already been so cruel to Thayer for pinning Chris' own case on him, sure they are more evil than that.

After my conversation with Mike yesterday, my mind welcomed all of the possibilities that Thayer is trying to let me see. Maybe he's right. Maybe they did something with my records, but my confused mind kept on asking why.

Why would they do that to my records? As far as I know, I don't think I am ever related to those two. 

As for the pills, well I didn't drink it just like what Mike had instructed. I made a quick move of getting rid of it from my mouth before the nurse could even see it. But heck that was one frustrating thing to do. It's nerve wracking, thinking that at any second I might get caught.

I haven't relayed the information to Thayer yet. Maybe later this day during Art Therapy with the one and only Dr. Jean. As days goes by, I'm growing a hatred for that doctor, and maybe it was just right, since she's a bad woman.

The new nurse who has been assisting me since last week peeks in through my room door. Obviously, it is time for Art Therapy so I pulled myself up and walk towards the door as the nurse opens it wide and then shuts it close once I am outside.

✂------------------------------------------

"I told you," Thayer reacts as soon as I finished telling him about the information Mike had given me yesterday, "there's something really off with that mother and son."

I rearranged the art materials sprawled onto the table for the fifth time since we got here. Thayer shakes his head, obviously pleased that he is right with his assumptions but at the same time, annoyed with Dr. Jean and her son, Chris.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe in you before," I apologize, "but obviously, I have no idea about staff corruption."

Thayer scans the room looking for any signs of Dr. Jean or any other nurses in here. When he's sure they are out of sight, he leans a bit closer and whispers, "So, are you convinced enough to go through with the plan again?"

"Mike asked me to," I answer nodding, "I still want to before, but I just have some doubts. But I don't think right now, there's still any room for that."

"Good thinking."

"So what are we gonna do next?" I ask him, still having doubts with the success of us escaping but clinging on to that tiny sliver of hope.

"We need Mike's help," Thayer answers, "if we're going to put this plan into action, we're going to need a staff's help. As much as I don't trust any of the staffs, I figured we don't have a choice."