MILLION READS?! 😱

In celebration of Psyhotic hitting 1M reads (omg guys tysm💕), here are some little facts about the story:

1. Psychotic was actually intended to be a Romance story

- Its plot was originally intended to be a Romance between two mental patients who struggles to find the truth and set their lives straight. I didn't intend for it to be a full-on mystery genre but it eventually, it came that way. When I first published the few chapters, it was actually on the category of Teen Fiction, then I changed it to Romance and then Mystery/Thriller.

2. Annika was supposed to be Scarlett's friend

-I originally wrote Annika's character as Scarlett's friend with a red hair. She's supposed to be the one who'll be escaping the sanitarium along with Scarlett becase Annika actually was just accused of being psychotic. But as I was writing Chapter 2 of this story on wattpad, the skinning alive part just came out of nowhere and voila! Psychotic Annika came to life.

4. A love triangle between the characters wasn't supposed to happen

- It wasn't intentional. Mike was just supposed to be an additional character for Scarlett to have an ally inside the sanitarium. But somehow along writing the story, I fell in-love a teensy bit with Mike that I almost changed the lead male character.

5. I had second thoughts about Thayer as the male lead

- As stated above, I almost changed the male lead from Thayer to Mike. But that wasn't the plan from the beginning, and Thayer has always been the lead ever since I've written the story. It just so happens that Mike is so caring and lovely that I almost made him the main lead. But, I preferred to stick with my original plan, that's why Thayer won xx

6. It took me like twenty chapters before coming up with the plot about her parents

- Because I didn't really have the plot all figured out as I was writing this. I just write what came to mind on the first few chapters and that's when I realized and thought to myself, "Where the f*ck is this story going?". I just have this thought about two mental patients falling in-love and then escaping, and then I realized that there has to be more to the story than what it is letting on. In the end, I figured maybe it all worked out?

7. I have thought about discontinuing this story while I was writing chapters 40+

- Because I wasn't confident enough that this story is even worth reading. I've read tons of stories and I wonder why I don't feel like this story is good enough. But you guys had been nothing but supportive, even tolerating some of my grammar mistakes and leaving such lovely comments. You've been my greatest encouragement to continue with this story that's why, I ended up finishing it and loving it too.

8. Gregg Sulkin was casted as Thayer but on the first few chapters while writing this story, I'm actually picturing someone else in mind

- Harry Styles was actually on my mind while writing Thayer's first appearances in the story. But I don't want to make it Harry Styles (even though I have a huge crush on him since 2012), because it would seem like it is a fanfic when it is not. I don't know, I just felt weirded out? And besides, Gregg Sulkin is british too haha

9. Alternate Ending?

- I've decided to write an alternate ending but then decided (again) against it. I don't know, I just think that the ending was enough and fit enough to the story that I don't want to post any alternate one. But I actually have one in mind. I'd post it as another chapter once I get the chance so yeah.

10. What happened to Annika?

- Annika is a character that I made, well as stated above, originally to be Scar's friend but then things happened and then she became the crazy Annika. Actually, I haven't really given much thought about Annika, about what would happen to her because simply, she isn't one of the main characters of the story (even though she has an introduction at the beginning). I think it just symbolizes Scar's tendency to have strange and deranged thoughts. I can't say much because Annika would be mentioned on the alternate ending that I wrote so yeah. Wait for it ?

So those are some of the facts about Psychotic and THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AGAIN FOR LOVING AND READING AND SUPPORTING THIS STORY UNTIL THE END.

If you have any questions about this story, you can leave it in the comments section and I'll try answering it xx

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH REALLY GUYS LIKE 1MILLION? 😱😍😍😘💝

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL 💋

UPDATE : MAY 1, 2019 

 ❤

2 MILLION READS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.

This book has its own flaws, and I appreciate you all for looking past through that and loving these characters. 

thank you all so much ❤ ❤ ❤

have greatt days ahead lovelies xx