Chapter 69

Last chapter \_(°0°)_/
okay, that looks creepy.
Enjoy reading loves xx

-------

Six months later

Six months later

"You're doing great," Dr. Analise said as she scribbled something down her notepad, "Maybe next time around you won't need to take those medicines at all."

I smile at her and feel my heart flutter in happiness. She closes her notepad as she places her pen down onto the pen holder, -- along with a lot of other pens I can't count -- and then crosses her arms over her chest as she leans back on her chair.

"So, Sutton," she clears her throat, "see you again next month."

"Thank you Dr. Analise," I say beaming, preparing to stand up.

"Don't forget to update me about your ongoing project next time," she reminds me to which I nod before turning around to leave her clinic.

I get on a cab once I got out of the hospital, smiling happily to myself as I breathe in the fresh air. I told the driver the address and answered a text from my mom.

Not more than twenty minutes later, I reached my destination and paid the cab driver for his service. I get off the cab, my feet stepping onto the solid ground. I'm wearing dollshoes, -- to which I discovered is my favorite footwear ever -- a simple pastel yellow colored dress, and a small sling bag on my shoulder.

I stare at the building being constructed in front of me, and then I smiled to myself.

"How's the book that you're writing?" a male voice asked, and I don't even have to look at him to know that it is Mike.

"I made a few revisions on the ending two days ago, and earlier this morning, I passed the draft," I say, still with the smile that can't seem to rub off  of my face, "I know it's too early to finish writing it, but it's just a short one so yeah. It took me just six months. Almost seven."

"Want to go for lunch?" he asks chuckling and this time I looked at him and nodded.

"Yes please, I'm starving."

✂------------------------------------------

"This looks delicious oh my gosh," I said as I looked down on my plate of carbonara with two garlic bread on the side.

Mike orders himself a burger and large fries to which I'm very certain I'd be sharing with him once I finished what I ordered.