Blackout

I can't believe I'm going to see One Direction. I am like, their biggest fan. My favorite is Louis though. He has beautiful green eyes. An amazing smile. A great personality. I can feel myself fan girling. I won my best friend Addi and I backstage passes on a radio show. I can't decide on what to wear though. I need to look cute since I'll be backstage. I have nothing to wear. I groaned.

"Addi help me. I have to find a cute dress." She looked at me like I was crazy.

"I think we both know that you are the fashionista." I rolled my eyes at her. I turned back to my closet full of clothes. I found a dark red dress. It was covered with lace. It had a fitted top, a flared bottom, and a black belt on the waist.

"What about this?" I asked wanting the truth. Addi looked up from her phone.

"Omg! Yes, yes, yes. Selena, You are wearing that." I guess I'm wearing this. I step into the dress and pull it up. I put the spaghetti straps on my shoulders. It is 1Ds' last show of their tour. I'm so glad its here in London.

"Zip me up?" She hopped of my bed and zipped up the back of the dress with ease. She was ready about two hours ago. I walked to the bathroom staring at the mess of hair and smudged makeup around my face. I began to attack the light brown mess of hair. I brushed until I got all the tangles out then left it alone. It looked pretty. Its natural wave framed my face and fell down my back. I took out a makeup wipe. I took all of the makeup off. After I had done that I applied some light foundation. I went over that with my lose powder that matched my skin. I put on light pink blush that matched my lips. I curled my lashes and put light mascara on. I'm done. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my shoulder strap coach purse. It is a small, simple purse. Its black and I use it to carry my phone and wallet. I slipped the pass over my neck.

"Ready?"

"Duh."

We arrived at the arena and found our seats quickly. We were in third row. I won those seats too. We got in faster because of our passes. I looked around before a large man came up to us.

"You two have backstage passes?" We nodded. His voice was low and scary. I think he was trying to scare us.

"Paul quit scaring the poor girls and bring them back here." I recognized the voice as Nialls'.

"Come with me." He said smiling. Addi and I got up and followed Paul. He looked serious. I grabbed Addis' hand. Finally we made our to the boys. I wanted to scream but kept calm unlike Addi.

"You're One Direction." She yelled in my ear making me flinch. I looked at her and she was jumping up and down. I looked at the boys apologetically.

"Sorry, She's a little......excited." I told them as I watched them laugh.

"Its fine love. Why aren't you screaming?" Harry asked me.

"Trying really hard not to." I said making them laugh even more. Addi finally calmed down and everyone stopped laughing. This is a dream. I swear this is a dream.

"Will we see you guys after the concert?" Louis asked out of the blue. His voice melted my heart.

"Do you want to see us after the show?" I asked hoping they'd say yes.

"Yeah." They all said in unison. I giggled. Addi still couldn't speak.

"Ok then. See you later." I said. Paul took us back to our seats. While I walked away I could fell eyes on me. I didn't turn around to see who though. Maybe this dress didn't look as good as I thought. Maybe they were laughing at how ridiculous I looked. Ugh.

   I should be happy though. I just met my favorite boy band. Omg I just met my favorite boy band. Now I squealed. There weren't very many people in here yet. Only if you had backstage passes you were aloud to come in early. Addi squealed to. I could hear the boys laughing at us. I looked towards the stage and saw five boys standing there. I put my hand over my mouth as a blush found its way to my cheeks. "You saw that didn't you." I asked. They nodded. "Yes we did." Zayn said. "It was cute." Louis said. I felt myself blush even more. I probably looked like a tomato. I smiled down at my shoes. "A Lou you made her blush." Liam teased him. "Addi their being mean to me." I whined. "What are your names?" Harry asked. "I'm Addison but I go by Addi." "I'm Selena but I...I.. I don't have a nickname." I said scratching the back of my neck making the boys laugh again. "Boys we have to go get ready." Liam reminded them. "Alright. Bye girls." Niall said. Each of them said goodbye than ran off. Louis left last. I squealed again only to hear him laughing. "Addi he's laughing at me." I whined. I heard the laughs fade out and stop. "This its a dream. It has to be." Addi giggled. "If its a dream then I want to live in it forever." She told me. Soon they started letting people in. I was crowded by screaming girls. Then the lights went out. Five spotlights landed on the stage lighting up the boys. This is gonna be an amazing night. Especially since.... 

I just met One Direction!