Names

I drove back home after dropping my sister of at her house. I was a little upset watching her walk away but I know I'll see her again. I made a promise. Tomorrow I will do what I promised. I'm not excited about it. She is right though. I need forgive him. I know he didn't mean anything. I know I still love him. I hope he still loves me. I yelled at him, multiple times.

I'll go over there tomorrow to talk to him. For now I'll just go home and relax. I need to calm down. I'm still a little mad about how him and Harry acted. ,

I pulled up in the driveway noticing another car there. It wasn't Addis. It isn't Louis. I don't know who else would come besides those two. It isn't Nialls either. I parked my car. I went inside slowly.

"Hello?" I yelled. "Who is here?" My voice was shaking.

"BOO!" Harry yelled jumping out.

"FUCK!" I screamed almost punching him in the face. I put my hands over my chest. "What are you doing here?" I asked still scared.

"I wanted to make sure you were ok."

"It's nice of you but you didn't have to come. I will be fine." I told him.

"I know." He pushed some hair behind my ear with his hand landing on the back of my neck. I got a weird feeling in my stomach. Like I was going to be sick. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine again. I went along with it for a few second but then pulled away. Guilt. I'm feeling guilt. I wiped my lips off. I realized something.

"Is that why you are here?!" I pushed him away. He hung his head down. "It is why you're here." I felt with tears blurring my vision.

"I'm sorry Selena. I thought-" he stopped.

"You thought because Louis and I broke up that I would run to you. Didn't you!" I yelled. He nodded. "You know I still love Louis. I'm not just going to run to you Harry!" I yelled.

"I thought you were mad at him." He said quietly.

"No I'm not. I was going to go talk to him tomorrow. I'm going to forgive him." I told him. "You..you need to leave." He nodded before walking out the front door. Fuck!

Louis POV

I heard Harry come back from Selenas house. I stood up to talk to him.

"Harry. How is she?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Louis." He said and walked off. I followed him up to his room. He shut the door but I opened it again needing to talk to him.

"Harry. What happened?" I asked.

"I kissed her again." He whispered.

"You what!" I yelled. "That is the third time Harry."

"Fourth." He whispered.

"When was the other one?"

"This morning." He whispered.

"For fucks sake Harry! Did she kiss back any times today?" He nodded. "When?" I yelled.

"This morning." He said a little louder. "Then she looked like she was about to cry. She ran out and picked up her sister."

"Did she say anything else?" I asked.

"Yea she did a few minutes ago."

"What did she say?" I asked hopeful.

"I can't tell you."

"Why not?" I half yelled.

"Because I'm hoping she changes her mind." He said. My heart sunk.

"She doesn't love me anymore does she." He looked up at me.