Backstage

They were singing their last song and everyone was screaming, crying, our both. I was standing up watching Louis' every move he walked over to the side off the stage we were sitting on. He stood on the stage in front of me. Well, in front of the girls in the front row, but he was looking at me. Our eyes met. When they did he smiled and winked at me before waking to the other side of the stage. He winked at me. Omfg he winked. At me. I could feel the smile on my face grow but soon the show was over.  The girls started to disperse but Addi and I stayed until Paul came for us.

We followed him back to the boys' dressing room. He knocked on the door before peeking his head in. He turned back to us. "Ok. Go on in." He walked off and we watched him. After he was out of sight I said. "Are you decent." I asked making sure I didn't walk in on a naked Harry or something. "Yea." I heard Zayn yell.

We walked in the room to see Harry, Louis, and Zayn shirtless.  Addi and I froze and started at the shirtless boys. They smirked as I felt myself blushing again. I snapped out of my trance but Addi didn't. I waved my hand in front of her face. She blinked a few times. "You ok?" I asked her but my voice shook. I was still in shock. She just nodded and blushed. "It worked!" The boys said. I looked at them confused. "What worked?" I asked. "Ohh nothing." Louis said.

"What did you think if the show?" Harry asked.

"Which one?" I smirked. He knew what I was talking about.

"The one where you started at Louis the whole time." I blushed a bit.

"Harry that doesn't help any. Which one?" Niall said chuckling. I blushed even more.

"I wonder which she enjoyed more?" Zayn said. I buried my head in my hands turning tomato red.

"I know which one she enjoyed more." Addi said. I looked up at her.

"You wouldn't!" I said embarrassed.

"Ohh really which one?" Liam asked. I hung my head down knowing what was coming.

"The one where she saw Louis shirtless." Addi replied. I put my head back in my hands and sat on the couch. Everyone started laughing. I felt someone sit down with me.

"You guys are embarrassing her." I recognized Louis voice. I felt his bare arms pull me in closer. I buried my head in his neck taking in his scent. I heard some aww's and blushed even more. They finally quit teasing me and I hid my face again. I whispered my plan in Louis ear earlier. My vision was blurry from the tears in my eyes. Some fell over my waterline and I buried my hands.

"Selena are you ok?"

"We didn't mean to upset you."

"I'm sorry." I knew that was Addi.

"You guys made her cry." Louis said pulling me into his chest.

"Selena we are so sorry."

"Forgive us."

"I'll be your slave for the rest of the night." I heard Addi say.

"We're sorry." They all said at the same time. I looked up and smiled.

"Gotcha! Now slave go fetch me some water." I said. Louis and I high fived.

"You knew!" Liam said. Louis nodded.

"You weren't really upset?" Niall asked. I shook my head.

"Jerks! I felt so bad." Harry said. "I'm just glad you're ok." He added. I giggled at his reaction.

"So how was the concert?" Zayn asked changing the subject.

"It was great." Addi said.

"Yea you guys did amazing." I told them. I still can't believe I'm sitting here talking to One Direction. Its like a dream come true. "Are you exited that your tour is over and that you get to go home?" I asked them.