Christmas

Selenas POV

I rolled over in bed. I finally opened my eyes but shut them again due to the light that burned into them. I squinted slightly so that I could see the alarm clock. It read 8:00. I sighed. At least it is Christmas morning. I smirked. I got out of bed careful not to wake Louis up. I walked to the other side of the room slowly. I turned to face the bed. I started running and then I jumped onto the bed. I jumped up and down saying. "Wake up." Or "It's Christmas." Louis finally opened his eyes. I sat down and pecked him on the lips.

"Why are you so happy?" He asked.

"It's Christmas." I said cheerfully.

"Lets get downstairs." He said. He grabbed my hand. I walked at his side smiling like an idiot. Christmas is my favorite holiday. I just love it. We walk into the living room. Everyone was in there.

"Finally!" Niall said. I guess they were waiting on us.

"Liam can we open presents now?" Harry whined.

"Yep grab your presents everyone." I sit back with Addi and watch then tear into the presents. They all stopped and looked at us.

"What?" I ask.

"You both have presents too." Zayn said.

"Ok." Addi said. We walk over to the tree and get our presents. She takes hers and sits with Niall while I go sit with Louis.

I open my first present. It is from Liam. I rip the paper open and there was a shoe box. I open the shoe box and there us a pair of dark red Dr.Martins. Yay! I love Dr.Martin boots.

I open the next one. It's from Zayn and Perrie. I take the tissue paper out of the bag. I look inside. There is a pair of blue Beats. Did I tell these people what I wanted or can they read minds?

The next one is from Harry. I rip open the paper. It is a small box. I open it and there are a few things in there. There was a bottle of perfume, a pair of bow earrings, and a box of condoms. I look up Harry who it's laughing at my reactions. I throw the box at him.

"You'll need then more than I do." I said rolling my eyes. Louis looked at me confused. I pointed to the box on the floor by Harry. He nodded now understanding.

Last I open Nialls and Addis. They got me a lot of food. I think Niall picked that out. They also got me a necklace with my initials on it. I'm guessing Addi picked it out. It is a silver necklace. It is beautiful.

I watched Louis open his last presents. I almost forgot the ones on my car. I got up and ran outside. I opened the truck of my car. I grabbed the big bag with their presents. There was one for all of the boys and one for Addi. I walked back in the house to the living room.

"This present is for all of you boys." I told them. They all got around it and tore up the paper. The next thing I know I'm tabled in a group hug. "Uh guys. I can't breath." I said weakly.

"Might want to move before she freaks out. She is a little claustrophobic." Addi said. They all let go of me.

"Thank you." I said to Addi.

"First off. How did you get us an xbox one? They haven't been released yet." Liam said.

"I told you. I have my connections." I said grabbing Addis gift out of the bag. I handed the small box to her. She tore open the paper. It revealed a small black velvet box. Longer than a ring box though. She opened it. It had a pair of best friend bracelets. She took out one of them. They are almost identical. It is a thick silver chain. It has an Eiffel tower charm because one of the things we want to do together is go to Paris. One on the London eye where we met. One of a high heel because we both love shoes. A 1D charm for obvious reasons. Then there it's a heart but it is only half. My half says friends and hers says best. I helped her put hers on and she helped me with mine. She stood up and hugged me.