Attacked

Louis POV

   I'm really nervous about tonight. What will Selena think? How will she react to it? I am freaking myself out. I'm worried about nothing. Right? Every one is nervous I think. What if something goes wrong? That is what I'm most scared about. What if the plan doesn't work?

   "Louis. Calm down. You are talking to yourself again." Liam said rubbing my back.

   "Trust us Louis. Everything will be fine." Harry said. He became my best mate again after we found out Selena has cancer. He started to get over his crush to help us through it. I am happy that he accepted that Selena and I are together. I'm so grateful to all the boys for helping me plan tonight. I couldn't have done it without them.

   "Thanks for helping me with this guys. It means a lot to me." I pulled them in for a group hug. "Now lets get to our sound check." 

Selena POV

   We left the cancer center around four to get the boys to their sound check. The boys weren't lying. It was small. There were about fifty seats and a small stage. "What do you want to do while they are getting ready?" Liz asked me.

   "This is your first 1D concert right?" I asked my little sister. She nodded. "This is only my second one. We can go watch sound check. I heard from Lou that it was funny to watch."

   "Ok lets go!" She said excited. We sat front row while they did their sound check and Lou was right. It is hilarious to watch. When they were singing they looked so happy. Like nothing in the world could stop them. Like nothing mattered. When they are on stage it is just them living their dream.

   I couldn't help but notice that all of them look a little nervous. Louis looked more nervous than any of them. They usually aren't nervous before shows. I started listening to their singing when Louis solo started

"Think of

How much

Love that's been wasted.

"People

Always

Trying to escape it.

Move on to stop their heart breaking.

But there's nothing I'm running from.

You make me strong."  Louis smiled at me while he was singing.

"I'm sorry if I say, "I need you."

But I don't care,

I'm not scared of love.

'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker.

Is that so wrong?

Is it so wrong?

"So, baby, hold on to my heart, oh, oh.

Need you to keep me from falling apart.

I'll always hold on.

'Cause you make me strong.

"I'm sorry if I say, "I need you."

But I don't care.

I'm not scared of love.

'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker.

Is that so wrong?

Is it so wrong?

"I'm sorry if I say, "I need you."