1 Year Later

1 Year Later

Louis POV

   Today is the day. In a few minutes I will be watching the love of my life walk down the isle. She will be in her white dress. She just got over her cancer about three months ago. She has very short hair because she is letting it grow back out. She is still just as beautiful as ever. I can't believe I finally get to marry Selena. I am so happy no words can explain it.

   Of course, the boys are going to be my Best Men. We all agreed that I wasn't going to be able to choose just one. Selena decided to have Addi be her Maid of Honor. Her Bridesmaids are Lottie, Fizzy, and Perrie. Since her parents are gone, she is having her sister walk her down the isle. I think it is sweet.

   "Louis. Are you excited?" Harry asked me. I nodded like a maniac while trying to fix my tie. I can't get it tied.

   "Ugh I give up." I said letting go of the tie.

   "Let me help you." I heard my mum say from behind me. I turned to see her coming towards me. She grabbed the tie in her hands and tied it for me.

   "Thanks mum." I kissed her on the forehead. "How much time do I have left?" I asked her. She looked down at her watch.

   "Three minutes. Better get out there soon." She smiled at me. "My baby is getting married." She pulled me in for another hug.

   "Louis you have to get out there." Niall told me. I pulled away from my mum and smiled.

   "I have to go now mum. I love you."

   "I love you too. Now go marry Selena." She said. I walked out to where I was supposed to be right before the music started playing. The Bridesmaids and Best Men came down the isle slowly. Then the twins walked down. One putting down flower petals and one holding the rings. Then the moment I have been waiting for. My beautiful Selena and her sister started slowly down the isle. My eyes locked with Selena as both of our smiles grew. It was like nobody else was there. She looked...well...no words can describe how stunning she looked. Her dress fit her perfectly. She had a little bit of makeup on but not to much. How did I get so lucky? Soon enough she was standing right in front of me. She handed her flowers to Addi before turning back to me. I held both of her hands completely zoning out while the minister talked.

   "Now time for the vows. Selena would you like to go first?" She nodded. Letting go of one of my hands she grabbed the mic from him.

   "Louis. You are my best friend. Today I give myself to you. Using the love that we share as a vessel, through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of our future, I can promise that you will always have my deepest love, my fullest devotion, and my most tender care. I promise to love you, to always strive to encourage and inspire you, to laugh with you, and to comfort you in times of sorrow and struggle. I promise to love you in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and also when times become difficult, when our love is simple, and when things becomes complicated.  Whatever lies ahead, good or bad, we will face together. Distance may test us for a time, and time may try us. But if we look to each other first, we will always see a friend." I had tears in my eyes when she finished up her speech.

   "Louis go ahead and state your vows." The minister said handing me the mic.

   "Wow. Um. How am I supposed to go after that?" I said making the audience laugh. "Today, I join my life to yours, not merely as your husband, but as your friend, your lover, and your confidant. Let me be the shoulder you lean on, the rock on which you rest, the companion of your life. Respecting each other, we commit to live our lives together for all the days to come. I ask you to share this world with me, for good and ill. Be my partner, and I will be yours. I love you Selena." I concluded. We both had tears in our eyes.

   "I ask you now, before God, to pledge your love one to the other. Selena will you give yourself to Louis, to be his wife? Will you love him, comfort him, honour him and, forsaking all others, be faithful to him so long as you both shall live?" He asked.

   "I will." She answered never breaking our gaze.

   "I ask you now, before God, to pledge your love one to the other. Louis will you give yourself to Selena, to be her husband? Will you love her, comfort her, honour and protect her and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her so long as you both shall live?" He asked.

   "I will." I said looking into Selenas beautiful green eyes.

   "By the power invested in me. I pronounce you husband and wife. Louis, you may now kiss your bride." I grabbed Selenas waist and crashed my lips onto hers. Her arms wrapped around my neck. All to soon we pulled away and walked back down the isle.

   "How are you feeling Mrs.Tomlinson?" I asked smiling down at her.

   "Pretty good." She smiled at me. (PICTURE OF HER DRESS ON THE SIDE)----->