Confused

Louis POV

I walked into the hallway. Everyone looked at me. I sat in a chair and hugged my knees.

"Louis are you ok? What happened?" Liam said.

"She..." I stopped talking.

"Louis what happened?" Addi asked.

"She said....."

"She said what?" Harry asked.

"She said she loves me." I looked at then and smiled.

"Then what happened?" Zayn asked

"She fell asleep."

“Ohh." They all said.

"Wait what did you say?" Addi asked.

"I couldn't say anything she fell asleep. Earlier after she fell I told her I loved her because I thought she couldn't hear me. She heard me though."

"Congratulations?" Harry said but it came out as a question. I was just as confused as them. She told me she loves me. I love her. I have to ask her out. I want it to be special. Maybe Addi can help. She has known her for a few years. Now I need to think of an idea. She does need to come out of the hospital first though. I know what I can do. I'll ask Selena for help.

"Louis!" I snapped my head up and looked at Harry.

"I'm sorry. What?"

"You have it bad." Zayn said.

"Have what bad?"

"She has you love struck." Niall answered for him.

"I know. I have it real bad." I told them.

"Ask her to be your girlfriend." Addi said.

"Addi I'm gonna need your help with that." I told her.

"Ok what do you need?" She asked

"Well I have an idea but I need you to help me with it."

*~*~*~*~

Selenas POV

I opened my eyes and saw Louis sitting in a chair sleeping. I remembered what happened earlier. I told him I love him. We aren't even boyfriend, and girlfriend yet. Why did I have to say it. I probably freaked him out. I could have ruined everything. I'm so stupid. How could I do that. Stop it conscience. I looked out the window and the sun was starting to come up. I slept for a long time. I sat up and looked around the room. It was small with for chairs. It had a radio and TV. I grabbed my phone off the bedside table and got on twitter.

@SelenaLuvs1D: I hate hospitals. Going home soon. Sleeping Louis. @Louis_Tomlinson.

I took a picture of him and posted it.

"Selena. You awake?" I heard Louis ask.

"Yeah." I looked at him.

"How you feeling?" He asked sleepily.

"Better."

"Good." We stopped taking. I knew we were both thinking about everything that has happened.

"Ohh. The doctor said your ankle isn't broken. It's just severely sprained. You can leave today."

"Yay!" I said. "Thanks Louis."

"For what?" He asked.

"For being there for me. For making me happy." He stood up and sat on the edge of my bed.

"It's no problem. I'll have to leave soon though. The boys and I have an interview. Addi will be here soon though."

"Ok. That's fine." I told him. He kissed me on the cheek. It sent a tingly feeling on my cheek where he kissed me.

"Bye." He said and left. My cheek still tingled.

Louis POV

I'm driving to her house where Addi is meeting me. Since she is getting out a day early we have to rush to set everything up. I'm finally here. Hurry up Louis. Stop rushing me conscience. I knocked on the door and Addi answered.

"You're late!" She said and pulled me in.

"Sorry. Over slept."

"Ok. I've already gotten everything except the signs ready. You need to go change." I nodded and looked down at the trail of rose petals. I grabbed the suit from the couch and walked to someone's bedroom.I changed into it and walked back out.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"Awesome! I finished the signs. They are in place. Ohh here is yours." She handed me the sign that said 'girlfriend' on it. She left and I walked to the end of the trail. I'm getting nervous now.

I hear them talking. Mostly Addi telling her what to do. I stood up and grabbed the flowers. I took my place. I heard the footsteps getting closer. I'm getting excited. What if she says no? She said she loves me. I doubt she'll say no. The foot steps are almost here. Calm down Louis. Stay calm.

Selenas POV

I walked in the house and saw rose petals on the floor.

"Addi what is this?"

"Follow the rose petal road." She tried to make it sound like the Wizard of Oz song. "Pick up the signs you find along the road." I nodded and followed the roses. The signs said.

Will

You

Be

My

Then the petals went into the other room. I wonder what this is about.

"Wait let me go in first." Addi said running in the room. Now I can walk since they put a boot on my foot. I'm glad it wasn't broken. I slowly opened the door and followed the path. I looked up and my mouth dropped. I can't believe it.