Ankle

We just finished our game of truth or dare.everyone was in deep thought. Niall broke the silence.

"Addi?"

"Yeah?" Everyone looked at them.

"Uh will you be my girlfriend?" She smiled widely.

"Yes." She said and then they sat there awkwardly. I rolled my eyes.

"Kiss her already!" I yelled. Niall grabbed her waist. Their lips crashed. They had been kissing for a while and Louis yelled.

"Enough!" They pulled away laughing.

"Awe you two are so cute." I said watching them. Addi looked at me.

"I gotta get you a man." She said. We both laughed and everyone looked confused again.

"These last few years I've known her I was the one who always had a boyfriend and I would always try to get her a boyfriend." Addi explained. "Three years and you still haven't had a boyfriend." I giggled.

"More like twenty years and I haven't had a boyfriend." I corrected.

"You've never had a boyfriend?!" Liam said. I shook my head.

"But you've had your first kiss right?" Zayn asked. I shook my head again.

"I'M A CLEAN WOMAN!" I stood up and yelled. I looked around and sat down. Everyone laughed at me.

"'Mission: Get Selena A Man' is a go." Harry yelled.

"First how about mission: 'Get Selena A Sandwich'" I said.

"Hey. Superman. You wanna get on that?" Zayn asked.

"SUPEERRRRMAAAAANNNNN!" He got up and ran into the kitchen making everyone laugh. We heard Louis scream.

"Fine I'll go see what happened." I said when no one got up. I walked into the kitchen and saw Louis laying on the floor laughing.

"What happened?"

"I fell." I held my hand out to help him up but he pulled me down. I screamed and fell next to him. I twisted my ankle wrong though. I sat up and grabbed my ankle. I felt tears prick my eyes.

"Selena are you ok?" I shook my head.

"My ankle."

"Let me see." I let go of my ankle. He pulled the sweat pants up so he could see it.

"I think it's sprained. I'll get Liam." He got up and ran out of the room. Soon he returned with everyone. They saw me on the floor and ran over to me.

"Selena. What happened?" Liam asked.

"My ankle." My voice shook. I felt him pull up the sweats.

"Ohh my God. It's sprained. Louis go get a wrap." He obeyed and got the wrap. I looked at my ankle. It was red and swollen. Liam touched it to put the wrap on and I flinched.

"Do you want to do it?" Liam asked. I shook my head. I looked up at Louis. He sighed.

"Let me see it." He said taking the wrap. "Addi hold her hands so if it hurts she can squeeze your hands." She nodded and took my hands. It's ok. You can trust Louis. He started wrapping my ankle. I flinched a little but he kept wrapping it until it was done. He looked worried.

"Can you walk?" He asked me.

"I don't think so. Lets try." They helped me stand up but when I put pressure on my ankle I fell back down.

"Nope. She can't walk." Zayn said.

"Thank you captain obvious." I said.

Louis kneeled next to me. He put one arm under my legs and the other supported my back. He lifted me up. He carried me bridal style.

"I'm sorry. This us my fault. I didn't know you would get hurt." He whispered to me and sat me down on the couch. I shook my head.

"It's not your fault." I told him.

"If I hadn't have pulled you down you wouldn't have gotten hurt." I grabbed his hand.

"Louis. Everything happens for a reason. It's not a big deal. I'll be fine." I smiled at him.

"Look what we found." Everyone came in the room. Niall was carrying crutches.

"Do you know how to use crutches?" Harry asked me. I nodded. Louis helped me stand as they made them the right height for me. I practiced walking on them. I sat back down.

"Thanks guys. For everything." Everyone but Louis and I went to the game room. He sat down next to me and grabbed his laptop. He got on twitter.

"Hey what's your twitter?" He asked me.

"I don't have one."

"You don't have a twitter? Lets make you one!" He logged out of his account and clicked the 'create account' button. He put my user name as: SelenaLuvs1D. I made my password 'Password'. Creative right. We set my profile picture as one with me and Louis. As soon as we made it he shows me how to use it. He was my first follower. He also posted this.

'Go follow my friend @SelenaLuvs1D. She is awesome and new to twitter. Go hit that follow button.'

He refreshed and had 13 followers. Refresh. 47. Refresh. 275. Refresh. 693. Refresh. 1,274. He was about to click it again but I slapped his hand away.

"Stop doing that!" I told him. He just laughed at me. I heard a beep saying I had a mention. I clicked on my mentions. It was from Louis.

'Really sorry about everything that happened today @SelenaLuvs1D Are you still mad at me?' I looked at him and he was staring at me.

'Of course not @Louis_Tomlinson Lets just forget about it. But my ankle does still hurt.' His phone went off and he looked at it.

'Sorry about that. One question. @SelenaLuvs1D'

'What? @Louis_Tomlinson'

'Why are we tweeting each other when you are sitting right next to me? @SelenaLuvs1D'

"I do not know. @Louis_Tomlinson'

We both started laughing. I clicked refresh and had over 1 million followers.

"Holy crap." I said

"What?"

"That is a lot of followers."

"Lets do a twitcam."

"What is that?" He took his laptop from me and pulled a few things up.

"Hey everybody say 'hi' to Selena." He pointed the camera towards me. I waved as questions came flooding in.

'Are you two dating?'

'Who is that?'

'How did you meet?'

'You two are so cute together.'

'What about Elounor?'

"We are not dating. We met at a concert. She is my friend. Me and Eleanor broke up along time ago." Louis said answering questions. I laughed at his response. He is too cute. He started tickling me making me squirm around and laugh. I fell off the couch and onto the floor. He pointed the camera towards me and started tickling me again.

"Louis! Ow my ankle."

"Ohh my God are you ok?" He got up and panicked. I pushed myself onto the couch.

"Yeah I'm fine. Now I can use that to my advantage though."

"That wasn't nice."

"Awe poor Louis. Come here." I held my arms out to hug him. He sat down with me and took my hug. We heard some awes. We looked up at the five people standing there.

"Hush we're doing a twitcam." 

"Sorry. Hey at least you two are ok again." Liam said. We started getting lots of questions about what happened.

"Well everyone this has been fun. But err have to go. Bye." We waved at the camera then shut it off. Well that was fun.