Tease

Selenas POV

We walked into the house. It took forever because Niall wanted to stop and get good. I'm just glad we are here. I'm exhausted. I have one more present for Louis. It is something he has wanted for a while. I think he will like it. I glowed Louis up the stairs to his room.

"So you wanna tell me about your sibling?" He asked sitting on the bed.

"I guess." I sat down with him. "My sister is five years younger than me. Her name is Elizabeth. I called her Lizzie. When my parents died we were separated. She is fifteen now. Last time I saw her was four years ago. I miss her so much." I said quietly.

"I bet you do babe."

"I have another surprise for you." I said smiling.

"You need to stop spending money on me." He complained.

"This doesn't cost any money." I said.

"Ok fine." I smirked and stood up.

"You sure you want it?" I asked.

"I don't know. Do I?"

"I think you do." I smirked again.

"Ok give it to me." He said.

"Ok close your eyes." He did as I said. I pulled my dress off and put on a pair of his sweatpants quickly. I stood I in front of him shirtless. "Open." He opened his eyes. They slowly trailed up and down my body. When he didn't say anything for a while I rolled my eyes. He is staying straight at my boobs. I smirked and decided to give him more. I reached my hands behind my back and undid the clamp to my bra. I slid the straps off my shoulders and stood there completely topless.

Louis POV

"Open." I opened my eyes. They trailed up and down her body. She doesn't have a shirt on. She is topless. I can't take my eyes of her. I'm completely shocked. I'm staring at her bra. I look up to her face for a second and she is smirking. I look back down. I see her arms moving and next thing I know she doesn't have a bra on either. My eyes widen and I blink rapidly. She giggled at my reaction.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" She smirked. I nodded slowly. She grabbed my hands and pulled me up into a hug.

"Your a tease." She nodded.

"I know." She said. I could hear the smirk in her voice. She turned away and put on one of my shirts. Now its time for me to tease her. I hugged her from behind and put my mouth really close to her ear.

"I think I like it better off." I whispered. I started planting kissed on the side of her neck. I started at the top right under her jaw. I slowly made my way down her neck. When I kissed the lower part of her neck she gasped.

"Louis." She said weakly. She tried to pull away but I tightened my grip on her waist. I started sucking on her weak spot. "Louis." She moaned. I'm glad my room is separate from everyone elses they would think we were having sex or something. I smirked and pulled away leaving a red love bite on her neck. She ran to the bathroom. When she came back she glared me.

"My turn." She said. She took her shirt of again. She made me lay on the bed. She grabbed one of my hands and put it on one of her breast. She used the other to play with the hair at the nape of my neck and she started to grind. My eyes widened. "Do you regret it yet?" She asked. I smirked and shook my head no. "We'll just have to fix that." She said. She started to grind harder. I couldn't take it anymore. I was already hard. My hand still hasn't moved.

"Ok ok I'm sorry." She smiled.

"Good. Now go get ready for bed." She got off me. I sighed in relief. Well that happened.

Selenas' POV

I gored of of him feeling very successful. He walked over to his dresser and pulled off his shirt. We put our shirts on at the same time. He pulled off his jeans. His bulge was showing. I quickly turned away.

"My eyes!" I said. He laughed at me. "Is it safe?"

"Yes and I'm guessing your a virgin." He said. I looked at his like he was stupid.

"No really?" I said sarcastically. "Yes I'm a virgin." I said.

"How?" He said obviously confused.

"I guess my ugly face kept the boys away." I shook my head. "I want to lose it to someone I love. Not just anyone."

"Would you be able to lose it to me?" He asked turning of the lights.

"Honestly, I think I could in time." I told him.

"That makes me happy. I want you to lose it to me." I'm glad the lights were of cause I felt a blush come up to my cheeks.

"Good night Louis." I looked at the clock. "and merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas angel. I love you." He said. I smiled.

"I love you too boobear." I snuggled up to his chest and fell asleep.

Hey guys. Sorry it is so sorry and weird. Trust me. Something if about to come up and bite Louis in the butt. Just wait until after Christmas. Love you.

~XoXo Katie