I'm sorry Selena!

Selenas POV

I walked out of the house. I decided to go to Starbucks before meeting up with Addi. Its been a few weeks since Louis asked me out. I feel like everything is going perfectly. I really like Louis. He is amazing.

"Excuse me?" I feel someone tap on my shoulder. I stop walking and turn around. There was a girl, probably fourteen, standing behind me.

"Hi." I stated simply.

"OhMyGod! It is you. You're Selena!" She squealed.

"That's me!"

"Can I have a picture with you?" She asked.

"Of course!" She grabbed her phone and took a picture with me. I noticed she posted it on twitter. "What's your twitter name?" I asked pulling out my phone and getting on twitter.

"Ohh. Umm. Its LouenaForever9." She blushed a little. I looked her up and followed her.

"Check your twitter soon. Nice meeting you." I said before I continued walking to Starbucks. It is about a fifteen minute walk from my house.

I'm so tired though. That's why I'm getting coffee. Addi and I are hanging out today since we haven't spent much time together. I've been busy preparing for Louis birthday which is tomorrow. He has been saying how much he wanted a piano so I saved up a lot of money and bought him one. Then the day after his birthday is Christmas. That makes tomorrow Christmas Eve! I wonder what he'll think of his present. God I'm so excited.

I walked into Starbucks and looked around. There were two people snogging. An old lady ordering. Then a business man reading the newspaper.

I couldn't help built look back at the two people snogging. The boy looked a lot like Louis. Same color hair. Same skin color. They pulled away. My heart dropped into my stomach. I stood there frozen. Tears filled my eyes as he met my gaze. He stood up.

"Selena. I-" I cut him of by running out of the building. He was calling after me but I ignored him. I ran until I found Addi. Warm tears were running down my face. I pulled her into a hug. When she realized I was crying she hugged me back tightly.

"Come on. Lets get you home." She led me to her car. I got in the passengers side.

"Please tell me I'm having a nightmare." I said pulling my knees up to my chest.

"I'm sorry babe. Its not. What happened?" She said sympathetically. I shook my head.

"I'll tell you later." I whispered. I began crying again. I can't believe that happened. Why was he snogging another girl? He said he loved me. That fucking liar! Why would he do that? I jumped out of the car when she pulled up to the house. I ran inside. As soon as I got inside the living room I fell to my knees. I buried my head in my hands and began sobbing.

"Selena. Are you ok?" She asked.

"Why would he do that to me?" I yelled looking up.

"What happe-" she was cut off.

"Selena!" Louis yelled.

"Great! Just fucking great!" I yelled. I got up and punched the wall.

"I'll leave you two alone." Addi walked outside. I walked past him to the dining room where his present was.

"Selena wait." He said following me.

"No. Take your present and get out of my life!" I yelled at him pushing the piano.

"You bought me a piano?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah I did! I got it for you because you said how much you wanted one!" I yelled. I walked past him again out the front door.