Memories

Addis POV

My best friend got hit by a car. When he told that my heart stopped. She is like a sister to nee and I can't lose her. Louis just went to see her. Why can't I go back there and see her? I don't even know what is wrong with her yet. I'm do scared I'm gonna lose her. How many people get hit by a car and live? Not very many. What if she doesn't pull through. They told me she would be fine but that is what everyone says. Everyone says that to make them fell better even though they know it's not true.

I see Louis coming back in the waiting room. His eyes are red and puffy with tears still coming out. His lips are pulled in a frown. He walked over to us and questions are thrown everywhere.

"Guys!" He said to get their attention. "They don't know when or if she will wake up." He said and began crying again. My heart dropped into my stomach.

"They don't know!" Harry yelled. "This is all my fault." He said a little quieter.

"Harry it isn't your fault." Zayn said.

"Yes it is. If I hadn't kissed her she wouldn't have left the hotel. She wouldn't have gotten yelled at. She wouldn't have ran out of the house and she wouldn't have gotten hit by a car." He said.

"You kissed her! Louis did you know about this?" Liam said

"I screamed in her face for it because she told me that she kissed him first. Then Harry told me he kissed her first. I was on the phone with her. She screamed there was a car horn and a loud bang. The line went dead." He said. He actually heard her get hit. That must have been terrible. I felt tears run down my cheeks again. Niall pulled me into a hug.

"Shh baby. It's ok. She will be ok. I promise" he whispered on my ear. I really hope she is ok.

Selenas POV

Everything is slowly slipping away. It's becoming harder to remember what happened this year. I remember something about a concert. I met a guy that I love. I can't remember his name though. It's all leaving me. I can still remember Addi. We went somewhere with a bunch of people but something went wrong. We had to stay with then for a while. I just I can't remember. I want to remember. What is his name? Lewis, Louise, Louis! His name is Louis. I met him at his concert. We went to his house with the rest of One Direction and there was a... There was a blackout! We had to stay with them for a few days. I hurt my ankle. I ended up in the hospital when I went on a date with Louis.

Memory-

We arrived at the arena and found our seats quickly. We were in third row. I won those seats too. We got in faster because of our passes. I looked around before a large man came up to us. "You two have backstage passes?" We nodded. His voice was low and scary. I think he was trying to scare us. "Paul quit scaring the poor girls and bring them back here." I recognized the voice as Nialls'. "Come with me." He said smiling. Addi and I got up and followed Paul. He looked serious. I grabbed Addis' hand. Finally we made our to the boys. I wanted to scream but kept calm unlike Addi. "You're One Direction." She yelled in my ear making me flinch. I looked at her and she was jumping up and down. I looked at the boys apologetically. "Sorry, She's a little......excited." I told them as I watched them laugh. "Its fine love. Why aren't you screaming?" Harry asked me. "Trying really hard not to." I said making them laugh even more. Addi finally calmed down and everyone stopped laughing. This is a dream. I swear this is a dream. "Will we see you guys after the concert?" Louis asked out of the blue. His voice melted my heart. "Do you want to see us after the show?" I asked going they'd say yes. "Yeah." They all said in unison. I giggled. Addi still couldn't speak. "Ok then. See you later." I said. Paul took us back to our seats. While I walked away I could fell eyes on me. I didn't turn around to see who though. Maybe this dress didn't look as good as I thought. Maybe they were laughing at how ridiculous I looked. Ugh.