Fight

"Do you guys really have to leave?" Daisy asked. I looked down at her.

"I'm sorry kid. We have to leave. But we will see you soon." She wrapped her arms around my torso.

"We're gonna miss you Selena." Phoebe said joining the hug.

"I'll miss you guys too." I pulled out of the hug. "Be good ok."

"Ok." They said together. I gave everyone hugs and said goodbyes. I really love the twins. They are sweet. Fizzy and Lottie remind me of me when I was their age. Jay is so nice. She treats me like her daughter. I love all of them so much. I don't want to leave.

"Bye everyone!" I said getting in Louis car. He got in too.

"You ready?" He asked.

"I guess. I'll miss them." I said.

"Me too." He said sadly.

"At least we had a good day. We had our date then we went and spent time with your family."

"Yeah. It was a great day. Plus I miss the lads." He said happier. He started the car and drove off.

**

It took about three hours but we finally got back to the house. We got our bags out of the car. I hung mine over my shoulder as I walked up to the door. I waited for Louis to unlock it.  As soon as he did we walked in.

"We're home!" Louis yelled. Soon enough we were in a group hug. They wouldn't let go.

"Guys. I can't breath." I said with my voice shaky. When they didn't let go my body started shaking

"Ohh my God. Selena!" Addi noticed my shaking. "Guys let go of her." She said. Everyone moved away from me.

"Selena are you ok?" Harry asked. I couldn't answer. I just leaned on the wall. My breathing started going back to normal. I quit shaking. I stood up and straightened my clothes out.

"I'm fine." I said with my voice still shaky.

"Sorry love. We forgot." Zayn said.

"It's ok." I told them. They all looked worried. I rolled my eyes. "Guys. I'm fine now. I promise." They nodded their heads.

"We missed you guys." Addi said breaking the silence.

"We missed you all too." Louis said.

"Where did you get that necklace?" Addi asked me.

"Louis got it for me." I looked down at the necklace.

"That's sweet." Liam said.

"I have to go call someone." I said. I walked into the kitchen and sat on the counter. I clicked on Elizabeths' name. After two rings she answered.

"Hey Selena."

"Hi cupcake."

"Watcha doing?"

"Well. I just got back in town. I thought that maybe we could get together soon."

"I can ask Joy if we can meet tomorrow. If you are free."

"Yeah. I'm free."

"Ok one second." She said. I heard talking. "She said she could take me somewhere to meet you if you can take me back home."

"Ohh my God. Of course I'll take you home. I just really want to see you."

"Great. Where can we meet?"

"Where ever you can meet. I will drive anywhere to see you." I told her.

"Want to meet at the Starbucks at 58 Baker St."