Tomlinsons

Selenas POV

"Selena. Wake up love. We are here." My eyes flutter open to see Louis looking at me. I groaned."We are here." He said again. I looked out my window. We are parked on the driveway of a house. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car. I didn't bother to grab my bag but Louis grabbed the presents from the back. "Go knock on the door." Louis said.

"Ok." I walk up the front porch steps. I made out to the door and hesitated before knocking. Louis joined me by the door. I took some of the presents out of his hands because he was dropping then. Jay opened the door and smiled at us.

"Come in." She said moving out of the way. I smiled at her. When I walked in I was almost tackled by Phoebe and Daisy.

"Didn't you miss me?" Louis asked pouting. They let go of me and hugged him. I noticed that they were both wearing the necklaces I gave them.

"Selena. We got you a present." Daisy said. I smiled down at her.

"Lottie they are here!" Fizzy yelled running down the stairs. She hugged Louis and then me. They saw us yesterday. Why are they so excited? Lottie ran downstairs.

"Hi!" She said hugging both of us. What is with this family and hugs? I don't really mind. Just a lot of hugs.

"How is your Christmas going?" I ask them.

"Great." Jay said. "Now you two need to open your presents." She said pushing us towards the tree.

"Louis brought you guys presents too." I said putting the boxes down.

"More Presents!" The twins said at the same time. They grabbed theirs. I laughed at their reactions. Louis handed me two boxes with my name on them.

The first one was from Jay, Lottie, and Fizzy. I tore open the paper. It was an Ed Sheeran CD. The second one was from Daisy and Phoebe. I opened the box. Inside was a phone case. It was a blue penguin. I smiled.

"Thank you guys. I love them both." I said.

"No problem." Jay said.

"You have one more present Selena." Louis said handing me a small box. On the to it said 'From- Louis'. I looked at him.

"You didn't have to get me anything." I told him.

"Yes I did. Open it." I rolled my eyes but tore the paper open anyways. It was a necklace box. I opened it. It was a silver necklace with a silver heart. On the back of the heart it says 11/26/13 . The day he asked me out. I smiled down at it.

"I love it Louis. Thank you." I leaned over and pecked him on the lips. I heard some awes coming from the girls. I shook my head. "Can you help me put it on?" He nodded. I handed him the necklace. I moved to where my back was facing him. I saw the heart drop in front of my eyes. I felt his fingers on my neck. They were cold. I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"There you go love." I heard more awes. I rolled my eyes.

"You two are so cute." Lottie said.

"She sounds like Addi." I told Louis. He nodded.

"Selena come look at our new toys." Daisy said pulling on my hand.

"Ok one second." I turned to Louis. "I'm gonna go with them ok?"

"You sure." I nodded."Ok. Love you."

"Love you too." He pecked me on the cheek. I smiled. I let Phoebe and Daisy pull me to their room.

"Wanna play house with us?" Phoebe asked. When I was ten I played house a lot.

"Sure. Who do you want me to be?" I asked sitting on the floor with them.