EPILOGUE

Epilogue~

   "MOM!" I hear Anna scream. I run to her bedroom to see what happened this time. I walk in to see Louis tickling her. Her little four year old face was red from laughing. "Mommy please help me!" She cried out. I smirked. Time to see if my old trick still works. I walk up behind him and kiss his neck.

   "Your gonna let go of her right?" I asked putting my hand on his thigh.

   "N-no."

   "How about now." I raised my hand higher on his thigh.

   "I-I'm Not g-gonna break that e-easily." He stuttered. I moved my hand up to his crotch. That is when he froze.

   "Run Anna! RUN!" She wiggled out from under him and ran. I moved my hand and tried to walk away but Louis caught my wrist. I turned around to face him. Right when I did he crashed his lips onto mine. A few seconds later I pulled away from him. I turned and ran out the door with him trying to catch me. "Annabelle! HELP ME!" I yelled jumping over the couch. Anna ran and jumped onto his back. She whispered something in his ear that made him stop running.

   "Fine I will stop." He said.

   "Thank you Anna. Now go play while I talk to your daddy." She ran off into her room. Louis looked at me confused.

   "What do we have to talk about?" He asked looking a little nervous. Trust me though, I am a lot more nervous than him. I just stared at the ground trying to get my courage back. "Come on babe. Just tell me." I smiled weakly at him.

   "Louis. You know how I have been getting sick lately?" He nodded slowly. I think he knew what was coming. "Well. I went to the doctor today and...I'm pregnant." He smiled at me which relaxed me a little bit.

   "You're pregnant! That is amazing!" He said excited. He pulled me into a big hug. "How did I get do lucky?" He asked me.

   "I could ask you the same thing." I smiled up at him. I really am lucky. He cares about me. He protects me.

   "I love you Selena." He said out of no where. Everyone he says it my heart swells and I get butterflies in my stomach.

   "I love you too Louis." Suddenly our legs were wrapped with tiny arms.

   "I love both of you!" Her little voice spoke. I looked down at her smiling. I can't believe I have a daughter and another kid on the way. I can't believe that Louis and I have been married for five and a half years. I can't believe it. I have a family. My fashion career started. I just can't believe any of it. It all seems like a big dream.

   And to think. This ask started because of a Blackout.

        There it is guys! That is it. Sadly this sorry had to come to an end. I had so much fun writing it. However I am starting some new stories! Soon I should have one up for ask you lovely readers! I love ask of you so much! Thank you for reading! Talk to you guys in the other book hopefully. For the last time in this book.

XoXo Katie