Truth or dare

I could tell he was trying to think of something evil. I can just tell by the look on his face. If it's really bad I'll get him back later. No ifs. It is going to be bad. I hope he is easy on me. God I'm nervous. Why didn't I say truth?

"I dare you to trade me shirts." This is how he is gonna try to see me topless. He will have to try a little harder. I looked at Addi with a smile on my face.

"Ok." I said. Louis took of his shirt quickly. He smirked at me. I shrugged my shoulders and took of my top shirt. I pulled it off revealing my camisole. I threw my shirt at him before putting his on. "I guess you didn't know I wear camis under my shirt."

"No fair!" He frowned.

"You're the one that tried to see me topless." I shot back. "Niall truth or dare?"

"Dare." I don't even have to think about this one.

"I dare you to go outside and sing 'I'm a little teapot' with all the actions..." I said. "And let us record it." I giggled.

"Ok lets go." He got up and started walking to the door. I grabbed my phone before we all followed him out. He stood I'm the middle of the street and started singing and dancing. I kept my camera pointed at him while he danced. We were laughing at all of the people staring at him. Half thought he was crazy and half were fans that were cracking up. When he finished he ran back in the house. We followed him in still laughing.

We sat back in the circle on the floor. Addi was still laughing. I was panting, trying to catch my breath from laughing. Louis was rubbing my back calming me down.

"Addi truth or dare?" Niall asked.

"Truth." Addi smirked thinking she avoided something bad.

"When did you have your first kiss?" Niall asked.

"A few days ago." She shrugged. Niall smiled widely realizing he was her first kiss. I rolled my eyes. I don't think that is true. "Louis truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Selena." She smirked at us. I felt a pair lips on my cheek. They left a tingly feeling there. They pulled off my cheek and he turned to Addi. She rolled her eyes. "Not on the cheek. On the lips!" I felt a blush creep up my neck to my cheeks. I turned my head just when he did. He looked as if he was asking permission. I slightly nodded. We both got up on our knees. He put his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I put my arms around his neck. My eyes flicker down to his lips. I met his gaze again. When our lips were close I closed my eyes our lips finally met in the middle. When they touched sparks, no not sparks, fireworks went of in my stomach. Our lips moved perfectly in unison. I ran my fingers through his hair. I pulled him closer if that was even possible. It was amazing. This moment couldn't be any better. We pulled away and sat back down. I looked down at the floor trying to hide my blush and smile. My smile couldn't have been any bigger. My cheeks were probably redder than a stop sign. I finally looked up to see Addi staring at me smiling.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Your first kiss!" She squealed. She got up and jumped up and down excitedly. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Awe I was your first kiss?" I nodded. Louis wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. "I've never been anyones first kiss before but I hope you'll be my last." I giggled.

"Well now you have and I hope that too." I looked up at him smiling.

"Ok I think Addi is to excited to play. Can we eat now?" Niall whined. I looked at Addi. She looked at me. I sighed.