Find me

Louis POV

"Louis...please stop." Daisy said. I was tickling her sides. "Phoebe! Help me." She yelled.

"Let go. Let go." Phoebe tugged on my arms.

"Selena help me!" She yelled when Phoebe couldn't do much. Selena walked in the room.

"No Selena. Help me!" I said. She smirked.

"Watch this girls." Ohh no. She walked behind me. She put her hand on my inner thigh.

"S-Selena." I stuttered.

"Your gonna let go of your sister right?"

"No." I said nervously still tickling Daisy. She raised her hand a little higher.

"How. about. now?" She said kissing my neck. I stopped tickling Daisy. She jumped up and ran from me.

"Thank you Selena!" She yelled. Selena stepped away sitting next to me.

"That wasn't fair!" I said.

"I'm sorry baby." She said. I leaned in pressing my lips to hers. The fireworks went off immediately. I was about to deepen the kiss but she pulled away smiling. She leaned in, to my ear. "I think we have some spies." She pointed to the corner by the door. I saw two little girls running away giggling.

"Ready for bed? It is almost ten." I asked.

"Sure. We can finish that kiss when we get up their." She whispered. We stood up. I grabbed her hand dragging her upstairs.

"Louis. Why are you walking so fast?" She complained.

"I want to be able to kiss you without any little spies." I whispered. We made it to my room. Finally.

Selenas POV

We made it to his room. He closed the door and locked it behind us. He pressed me up against the wall. His hands found my hips as he pressed his lips to mine. The fireworks went off when he did. My arms snaked around his neck. Our lips moved in prefect harmony. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entry. I opened my mouth and his tongue slipped in. His tongue explored my mouth as mine did the same to him. A moan accidentally left my mouth making him smile. My feet left the ground. Louis had picked me up.

I wrapped my legs around his torso. He walked around the room never breaking the kiss. He sat down on the bed with me sitting on his lap. I played with the hair at the nape of his neck. I'm running out of air but I don't want to pull away. We both pulled away at the same. I opened my eyes smiling. We were both panting. His eyes opened a few second after me.

"Wow." He breathed out.

"We should do that more often." I said fixing his hair. "I love you."

"I love you too angel." He kissed my nose. I blushed a bit at my nickname.

"Ready for bed boobear?"

"Sure." I got off his lap. I took off my sweater and bra. I saw Louis staring at my topless body. "Louis. Are you ok?" He nodded. I put on one of the shirts I stole from him. That made him come back from his trance. I shook my head. I took off my leggings and sat back down on the bed after I turned the light off. I cuddled up into Louis chest.

"Good night boobear."

"Night angel."

***

I woke up to banging in the door. I groaned standing up. I guess if Louis isn't going to get up then I'll get it. I open the door to see Phoebe and Daisy.

"Watcha need?" I asked sleepily.

"Hurry up. Louis is waiting." Phoebe said.

"But I thought..." I looked at the bed. Louis was gone. "Ohh what do I need to wear?" They walked to my bag and pulled out jean shorts and my red t shirt. "Ok let me change."