Forgiveness

I heard someone tapping on my window. I looked up to see Louis standing there. He was crying. I rolled down my window.

"What?" I snapped.

"I'm sorry Selena. I don't know what got into me. I was upset because I thought you were dating Harry."

"Why would you care. You have Eleanor now." I told him.

"I still love you though."

"A little to late for that Louis." I started to roll my window back up but he stopped me.

"Just come inside so we can talk please."

"I'll go inside for five minutes." I said getting out of my car. I followed him inside up to his room. "Ok. Talk." I said sitting on the bed.

"Harry said that he wouldn't tell me what you said because he wanted you to change your mind. When he said that I thought he meant that you didn't love me anymore. I figured, if you don't love me then maybe Eleanor would. I called her but she told me she had another boyfriend. I heard you come in so I said 'I love you Eleanor' trying to see your reaction. I wanted to see if you would get upset or something the last thing I remember was you going to Harrys room then when Harry punched me it snapped me back. I'm so sorry." He said and took a deep breath in.

"So you accuse me of cheating, you kiss another girl, you make a list of what you don't like about me, and then you lie and tell me you and Eleanor are back together! When does it end Louis?"  I asked.

"Right now Selena. I will never do anything to hurt you again." He told. I thought about how much he has hurt me. I also need too remember how much I love him. I sighed.

"How do I know that Louis?" He hung his head down. He was trying to find words to say. He opened his mouth but nothing came out.

"You don't. I just need you to trust me on this one." He looked up with tears streaming down his face. "I can't lose you Selena. I love you too much to let you go." I stood up and walked to him. I pulled him into a hug.

"Please don't cry." I pulled away and looked at him.

"I can't help it. I feel terrible."

"Don't feel bad."

"Why not?" He met my gaze. I smiled lightly. Before I knew it my lips were on his. I stood on my tiptoes to reach his lips. Our lips started moving in harmony. The fireworks went off. My knees went weak and my heart beat quickened.

"Are you two ok in here?" Liam opened the door. "Ohh my. Sorry." We didn't pull away though. He closed the door. I snipped when I heard people whispering outside. I heard Liam talk. "Harry. Don't go in there."

Louis ran his tongue over my bottom lip. I opened my moth and his tongue slipped in. I moaned into the kiss. Right after I did the door opened.

"Ohh my God!" Addi said. The door slammed shut again. I giggled while pulling away. I walked to the door and poked my head out.

"Anyone else wasn't to ruin me forgiving Louis?" They shook their heads.

"It looked more like Louis trying too suck your face off." Addi murmured.

"Well I'm gonna get back to what I was doing." I shut the door and locked it. I turned to look at Louis.

"Now. Where we?"

****

Just so no one thinks anything. Louis and I didn't do anything but kiss. I'm still happily a virgin. Just had to clear that up. It is almost one in the morning. We still haven't gone to bed.