Pros and Cons

I groaned as I woke up. It is only nine? It's to early. I grabbed my phone. No notifications. I heard my stomach growl. I don't wanna get up. It growled again. Ugh fine I'm up. I wonder if anyone is up. I got up and put my hair in a side braid. I put on a pair of Louis sweat pants and a tshirt. I hope no one is up. I look hideous. I opened my door and heard someone talking in the kitchen. I think it's Louis. I sat down on the bar stool.

"I love you too Eleanor." He said and hung up. He loves Eleanor. I got up as he turned around and walked off.

Louis POV

I really like Selena. I want to hold her all the time. I get lost in her beautiful brown eyes. I've learned a lot about her these past three days. Her favorite color is blue. She went to beauty school and graduated earlier this year. She is 20. She liked the bands All Time Low, Sleeping With Sirens, and she likes Ed Sheeran. She said we were her favorite band though. She is from London. She is an orphan. She has never had a pet but has always wanted a dog. These are just a few. I really like her but I also still like Eleanor. She has been texting me lately. She said she misses me and that she wants me back. I don't know what to do.

Eleanor is beautiful, funny, and nice. She broke my heart though. I loved her and she left me. I really really like Eleanor. I still love her.

Then there is Selena. She is beautiful. I like her a lot but I've only known her for a few days. I don't have any history with her. She is really nice and I know she likes me. But does she only like me for what I do? Do I want to take that chance? This won't be an easy decision. Think if a pro and con list.

Cons with Eleanor is she is a little conceited, she is spoiled, she likes to spend a lot of money, and she is clingy. Pros of Eleanor. I feel like she cares about me, she always wants to be with me, she its beautiful, and she is funny.

Cons with Selena. She might only like me for my job, we don't have a history, she cries a lot, she is shy, and she may not like me at all. Pros are that she is beautiful, funny, she can be herself, she can have fun with the boys, she also doesn't mind being alone, and being with her makes me smile. (I love Eleanor just so you know. No hate.)

Ohh my God. I just realized I typed all of that on my laptop that makes it a little easier. I don't think I'll give Eleanor another chance. She hurt me so much. I'll call her now. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed my phone off the counter. I clicked on Eleanors' name. It rang the times before she picked up.

"Hey Lou." She said

"Hey Eleanor."

"What's up?"

"Listen Eleanor. I thought about what you said."

"Ohh."

"I can't be with you. I was hurt when you left me and I'm in love with someone else now."

"Ohh ok. That's fine. I understand. Can we still be friends?" I smiled at her questions.

"Sure."

"I love you Lou."

"I love you too Eleanor." I hung up the phone and turned around. I saw Selena jumping of the stool. She walked away wiping tears from her eyes.

"Selena. Selena wait. Selena!" I yelled after her. It was no use she was gone. Great. Fucking great. The best thing that had happened to me just walked off when she heard the wrong part of my conversation. I was telling her we couldn't be together. Why didn't she hear that part? I have to fix this. Maybe Liam will know what to do.

Liams POV

"LIAMMMMM!" I hear Louis yell. I walked out of my room. I found Lou in the kitchen. He was crying.

"Louis what's wrong?"

"I ruined everything Liam."

"Tell me what happened." He explained everything that happened and I just listened. I got the boys and he told them what happened too. We all tried to get her to leave the bathroom but she wouldn't come out.

"Louis you really hurt her."I told him.

"I know."

"You messed up. You need to fix this. If you really care. Do you really care about her?" I asked.

"Yes I-" I heard someone clear their throat.

"Selena!" Addi yelled and ran towards her. She started talking to her but we couldn't hear. She pulled her into a hug. I feel so bad for her. Her eyes are red and puffy. Her face is stained with tears. Her mascara was also on her face. Her mouth held an evident frown. Her eyes looked dark. I could feel the tension between everyone in the room. This should be fun.

Sarcasm.