Shirtless.....again

I walked up to the bedroom and changed. It will be nice to be in my own bed tonight. I put on my red shorts. It took a while to get then over my boot. I stripped out of my t-shirt and bra. Then I put on my white tanktop.  I walked over too my bed and collapsed on it. I am worn out. Wait I need my pills. I got up and walked too the door. I opened it. I walked into something hard. I was about to fall when Louis caught me. He laughed at me.

"Forget these?" He asked holing my pills and a bottle of water.

"You know me to well." I smiled taking the pills and water. I quickly downed the pills. "So what took you so long?" I asked laying back down.

"Harry wanted me to call him."

"Cheating on me already?" I put my hand over my heart dramatically.

"Actually I knew him first." He pointed out. I smirked.

"You love me more though." He laughed. He also agreed. He turned out the light. He ran and jumped on the bed. "Louis!" He chuckled.

"Good night."

"Night Lou." I closed my eyes. Drifting off to sleep again. This time dreaming about Louis.

*~*~*~*

My eyes flutter open. I remember what happened yesterday and smiled. I'm Louis girlfriend. I lift my head f Louis chest. I sit up feeling well rested. Louis looked so sweet. His lips formed a small smile. His hair messier than usual. I climbed over Louis which was difficult because I'm a lot smaller than him. I walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth. I also pulled out a toothbrush for Louis to use later. I brushed out my hair. I walked out of the bathroom to see Louis on the floor.

"What happened?" I laugh at him.

"I fell." I held out my hand to help him up but he pulled me down.

"Talk about deja vou." I said giggling.

"Seriously." He stood up and held out his hand. I let him help me up since I wasn't strong enough to pull him down. "Hey Selena?"

"You want me to make you breakfast don't you?" He looked down at the floor.

"Maybe." I grabbed his hand. I dragged him downstairs to the living room.

"I'll make breakfast. And you." I poked his chest. "Better not make any messes while I'm gone. I'm watching you." I walked into the kitchen. After dropping three eggs on the floor and spilling milk everywhere I finally finished the pancakes. Louis came in and saw the mess. He laughed at me.

"Maybe I should have told you not to make a mess." He looked around at the mess again. I glared at him.

"Just shut up and eat." I told him before I started cleaning up my mess. When I was done I grabbed two pancakes. I walked back to the living room with my plate. I sat down with Louis. He was flipping through channels on the tv but stopped when he heard our names.

"Is Louis Tomlinson taken? He was seen going into Selena Dawsons' house yesterday. He wasn't seem leaving though. Plus he tweeted 'She said Yes!' to the lads and Niall Horans' new girlfriend Addison Fisher. More updates on them later." Then it went to commercial. I laughed.

"So are we gonna go public our private?" Louis asked.

"I don't care as long as I'm with you. We can go public. It might be hard keeping it a secret." I told him.

"I agree. Wanna break it to them on twitter?"

"I think they'd rather hear it from you. Go ahead." He nodded pulling out his phone. He started typing. When he stopped my phone went off. I pulled it out to see what he put.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Some if you may have heard the rumors of Selena and I dating. Yes, they are true. Selena and I are dating. I love her so no hate please. @SelenaLuvs1D

I smiled at my phone. I put my plate on the coffee table. I wrapped my arms around Louis neck. I think it surprised him because he didn't respond right away. When he realized what was happening he put his hands on my waist.

"I love you too Louis." I said but it was muffled by his shirt. I let go of his neck. "What do you want to do today?" I asked.

"Wanna go for a walk?" I nodded. I love walks. "Ok lets go get ready." He grabbed my hand. He started walking so I almost tripped a few times. My feet finally caught up with him. We walked up the stairs to my room. He let go of my hand. He pulled off his shirt. I was under his spell again. I couldn't take my eyes off his bare chest. He walked over wrapping me in another hug. My head rest against his bare chest.

"You ok?"

"I don't know." I told him honestly.

"Well now I know what I can use against you." He chuckled.

"You should walk around like this more often. I like it." I mumbled into his chest.

"Maybe I will. When do I get to see you shirtless?" He smirked at me. I walked away.

"I don't know." I said over my shoulder. I walked into my closet. I stripped out of my clothes and put then in my dirty clothes hamper. I pulled on a pair of leggings. It is to hard to get jeans on over my boot. I put a bra on and was about to put on a shirt when two arms wrapped around my waist.

"Louis!" I knock his arms off and put a shirt on before he could see anything.

"So close!" He said making me giggle.

"Lets go." I said walking out of the closet.

"Ok but I know where we are going. So I have to lead." I nodded. He grabbed my had. Soon enough we were walking down the street. I have no idea where we are going. I wonder what he has planned. Knowing Louis, this should be interesting.