Revenge

"Louis..... Stop....... I can't.......breathe." I said between laughs. He wouldn't stop tickling me because I took his last carrot. I slept here last night because of the storm. No one is supposed to leave their houses until the power comes back on. "Say 'Louis Tomlinson is the sexiest man alive' and I'll stop." I tried to get away but he is to strong.

"Never."

"Ok." He pushed his hands to my sides again.

"Fine! Louis Tomlinson is....."

"Say it." He said and ticked me some more.

"the sexiest man alive." His hands finally came of of my sides. God, I'll never touch his carrots again. That was torture. Louis sat down next to me. His arm snaked around me and pulled me closer. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"You're a jerk."

"Just doing my job. Bet you'll never eat my carrots again." He said with a smile. I love his smile. His eyes also are so blue and so pretty. I can see him now because it is still daytime.

"You got that right." He looked down at me smiling. I feel like I've known him my whole life. Funny thing is I met him yesterday. I shouldn't feel like this. I need to calm down. I am just his friend. I have to remember that. Just don't look into his eyes. His beautiful, big blue eyes. The eyes I get lost in. I love his eyes. No don't think about it. Don't think about his eyes, or his smile, or his hair. Don't think about his funny jokes, or his sassy attitude. Stop it conscious. Even my conscious can't stop thinking about him. I accidentally groaned.

"Selena. What's wrong?"

"Ohh it's nothing."

"Are you sure? You seem upset."

"Ohh it's just that today is... Uh... The day my parents died. Five years today." I remembered. I couldn't tell him I was thinking of him.

"Ohh that's right. Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked me. I shook my head. "Ok."

I was tired so I closed my eyes to rest them. I ended up falling asleep.

'Selena it's daddy.' I looked around in the darkness. I didn't know where I was but the surroundings came clear. 'Selena come to daddy. Talk to me.' I was sitting on my bed crying. It was like I didn't hear him. I was watching me and my dad. I couldn't move. I was paralyzed. My dad walled up to me on the bed and say down but the bed didn't move under him. He was weightless. I suddenly got up and grabbed my razor blade out of the drawer. 'If you guys are leaving I'm leaving too. I can't be alone. Why did you have to leave. You should have stayed home then you wouldn't have........You wouldn't have died. I need you guys.' I remember this. It's a memory of the day my parents died. I brought the razor to my already scarred wrist. I wanted to die to be with mom and dad. I couldn't though. Dad grabbed my hand. I didn't feel him touching me but I knew I couldn't kill myself. He saved me. I dropped the razor and it cut my leg when it fell. I dropped to my knees and started crying. 'Baby, I love you so much and do does your mom. There is nothing we can do. We are gone and you can't change the past. We will always be with you. In your heart. Please don't cry.' As if I heard him I stopped crying. I looked around. 'I love you mom. I love you dad.

"Don't wake them up."

"They are so cute."

"I want to cuddle with someone like that."

"Your wish is my command."

"Awe Niall. That was sweet."

I groaned and opened my eyes. I saw five people standing there. Addi and Niall were hugging. The other boys were taking pictures. I flipped them off right before the camera made a click sound. They have a picture of me flipping them off. Great.

   I pulled my head off of Louis shoulder and glared at them. Addi seemed like she remembered something. She let go of Niall and came over to me.

"Are you ok?" I knew what she was talking about. I nodded and she pulled me into a hug. I couldn't help but let a tear slip out.

"You remembered." I said quietly. I knew the boys were confused. Time to explain.

"Five years ago on this day, I was home alone. I heard a knock on the door so I answered it. There was a police man. He looked really upset. He told me my parent had both....." I took a deep breath. "That my parents had died in car crash. That's why she's asking if I'm ok." I told them do they weren't confused. I felt Louis moving around. Without opening his eyes he searched for me. I grabbed his hand and he stopped moving around. I think he fell asleep.

"He really likes you Selena." Liam said.

"I really like him too. Speaking if liking people." I looked between Addi and Niall. They both blushed. I giggled.

"Am I missing something?" Liam asked me.

"Addi and Niall sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love." Addi got up and I ran. "Then comes marriage." She ran after me. "THEN COMES A BABY IN A BABY CARTRIDGE." I yelled. She ran towards me and grabbed my wrist. I tried to pull away but someone picked me up. I screamed as Niall carried me outside. He dropped me in the snow and ran back inside. I got up as quick as I could. I was half frozen. I walked inside and got the spray whipped cream. I walled up behind Niall and squirted it down his shirt and on his hair. He tried to grab me but I squirted some on his face. I heard all the boys laugh. I smirked as he walked away to go take a shower. I turned to Addi as her eyes widened.

"You're next." I walked to her and picked her up. I did the same thing Niall did to me. I walked back to the laughing boys. "Don't make me mad." Is all I said and sat back down. Louis wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me back to him.

"You're cold."

"Well I was dropped in snow." I giggled.

He pulled me closer. I put my head on his shoulder to warm up. I felt comfortable. I didn't want to move. I felt like I belonged in Louis arms.