Eleanor

It has been three days and the lights are still out. They should be on in a few days though. Meanwhile I'm still falling for Louis. I'm falling hard. I'm scared of falling and him not catching me. I'm scared that I will be dropped in stead of caught. That Louis doesn't feel the way I feel about him. I'm most scared that Louis will fall for a model or a singer and forget about me. I don't want that to happen. I want to call Louis mine. To tell him I love him. To have Louis hold me everyday. Sadly we don't always get what we want.

Today Louis was on the phone talking to someone. All I heard was 'I love you too Eleanor'. I don't know who Eleanor is. I was watching him because we were the only people in the room. I stood up as he hung up the phone and walked away wiping tears from my cheeks. I know Louis noticed because he called my name a few times but I ignored him. I've been in the bathroom ever since then since I don't have a room. That was three hours ago. I locked the door so no one could come in. Everyone tried but I didn't talk to anyone. I just cried. Everyone knows I have a crush on him. Even he knows. I knew it would happen. I fell and hit the ground hard. I hit it so hard I feel like I could die. It'll be fine. He loves this Eleanor girl. I bet she's beautiful. She should feel really lucky. She has the one thing I can't live with out. When I see him I can't help but smile and hold my breath. (I'm listening to Teardrops on my Guitar by Taylor Swift) I decided to leave the bathroom and stop feeling sorry for myself. I slowly opened the door trying not to make any noise. I slowly walked down the stairs. I saw everyone sitting in the living room but they didn't see me leaning in the doorframe.

"Louis you really hurt her." Liam said.

"I know."

"You messed up. You need to fix this. If you really care. Do you really care about her?" Liam asked.

"Yes I-" I cleared my throat loud enough got then to hear. I knew they would see through my act but I tried it anyways.

"Selena!" Addi said then joined me. She grabbed me in a big hug and I closed my eyes while I hugged her. It didn't feel the same as when I hugged Louis. No don't think about him. I told myself.

"Are you ok?" I heard Niall ask.

"Yea I'm fine." I tried to keep it in but a tear slipped out.

"Selena, you don't have to pretend you're fine. You can cry in front of us."Zayn said.

"Why wouldn't I be fine. I have nothing to cry about." I saw all eyes on me. Zayn was shaking his head.

"Seriously it's fine to be upset." Liam said.

"I'm f-" I shook my head. I looked straight at Louis. Our eyes locked. "I'm not fine." I felt tears threaten to come out again. I turned and ran back up the stairs. I went into Liams' bedroom. I slid down the door and hugged my knees. I didn't cry again though. I just sat and stared at the floor. I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Selena can I come in?" I knew exactly who it was. I stood up and opened the door a little so he knew to come in. I walked to Liams' bed slowly. I sat down on the edge of the bed and looked to the door.

"Hey Lou." My voice cracked.

"Hey." He said quietly.

"Did you need something 'cause if not I'm gonna go back to crying." I said not afraid to let him know I was upset.

"We need to talk."

"There is nothing to talk about. I knew when I started to fall for you this would happen. I knew that you wouldn't catch me when I fell. I honestly don't know why or how I fell so fast." I said calmly.

"Selena You have it wr--"

"Louis it doesn't matter. When I can finally leave here you'll never have to see me again. I wish you and Eleanor luck. I know you love her. She is really lucky." I told him.

"Selena listen to me. You have it wrong. I-"

"Louis I don't need an explanation." I said and walked out of the room. I heard him groan. I also saw him hit the wall and shriek in pain. Maybe I should just listen to him. Give him a chance. It wouldn't hurt anything I don't think. No he hurt you. Yeah he did hurt me. It would be bad to avoid him though. I walked to Addi and sat with her. This is gonna be a long week.

"Where's Lou?" Zayn asked me.

"Liams room." I said quietly.

"Why is he in my room?" Liam asked.

"That's where I ran to."

"You need to hear him out. It's not what you think." Addi told me.

"Then what is it?" I said coldly.

"He was telling her he couldn't be with her because he is in love with you." I rolled my eyes as Harry said that.

"Yes because when you love somebody you go tell another girl you love them after you tell them you can't be with them. That makes a whole lot of since." I say.

"But it's true." Louis said rejoining us.

"Whatever." I mumble.

I look at Louis who was staring at me. Our eyes locked. I read his eyes to see if he was lying. I don't think he was. I could tell he was upset though. I sighed. I'll have to listen sooner our later. Might as well be sooner. I'll talk to him tonight. When the sun starts to set.

"How's your hand?" I asked looking at Louis.

"How'd you know I hurt my hand?" He asked me.

"Well it's red, bruising, and I saw you punch the wall."

"It hurts but should be fine." I rolled my eyed and walked out of the room. I knew they were confused. I walked to the kitchen and got an ice pack. I wrapped a paper towel around it so it wouldn't be too cold. I walked back to the living room and walked to Louis. I kneeled down next to him.

"Let me see it." I knew every one was watching. He out his hand out so I could see. I checked it for scratched and broken bones. It was just bruised. I sighed. I laid his hand down and put the ice on the back of his hand.

"Just keep the ice on it." He nodded.

"Thanks." I walked back over and sat with Addi.

"At least we know she isn't mad." Zayn said. It got really quiet. So I broke the silence.

"What do you guys want to do?"

"Movie?" Liam asked.

"Sure, wait, there isn't any power." Harry said. "Truth or dare?"

We all agreed on truth or dare. We sat in a circle on the floor.

"Niall truth or dare?" Harry asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Addi." He said with a smirk. Addi and Niall blushed. Niall leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

"No. On the lips." They blushed even more.

He leaned over and kissed her on the lips. It was short but sweet. They pulled away and smiled.

"Selena truth or dare?" Niall asked me.

"Uh truth."

"Why do you fancy Louis."

"Because he's funny, cute, and he's sweet. He was also the first one who tried to get to know me. He just made me feel special." I said quietly. I heard some awes coming from Addi so I shot her a glare.

"Louis truth or dare?"

"Truth." He answered.

"Is what Liam said true?" I looked up at him.

"What did he say?"

"That you told Eleanor you couldn't be with her."

"Yes it's true."