Finally

I can't believe it. There in front of me was Louis. He was in a suit, holding flowers and a sign. The sign said 'Girlfriend?'.

Will you be my girlfriend? I brought my hands up to my mouth. I felt tears prick my eyes. He smiled at me.

"What do you say? Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I couldn't speak. I just nodded my head. "Really?"

"Yes." I smiled at him. He ran up and hugged me. I felt tears run down my cheeks. Tears of joy. I knew Addi was taking pictures but I didn't care. I couldn't keep my smile in. I was smiling from ear to ear. We pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Follow me." He took my hand and led me outside. He walked to the corner of my backyard. There was a blanket with a basket. He set up a picnic. We sat down on the blanket. The weather outside is perfect. It warmed up a little since yesterday.

"So you planned all this for me?" I asked.

"That's right. You like it?"

"I love it. So what if I had said no?" I asked.

"I would have died from sadness." He said.

"Well good thing I said yes." I told him.

"I agree. I'm glad you said yes." I leaned my head on his shoulder. He grabbed the box and pulled out food from Nandos. He handed me a box with Peri Peri Chicken in it. We ate and talked and it was prefect. When we were done we picked things up and went inside.

"Were is Addi?" I asked.

"Niall's" he answered.

We sat down on the couch.

"This was great Louis. Thanks."

"Anything for my girlfriend." I blushed when he said that. "You're really cute when you blush." He said making me blush even more. I buried my head on his shoulder to hide it. I can't believe I'm Louis girlfriend. He asked me out. I'm so lucky. 

"Oh I almost forgot." He pulled out his phone and tweeted.

@Louis_Tomlinson: She said Yes! @Real_Liam_Payne @NiallOfficial @Harry_Styles @AddiTheBest @ZaynMalik

I laughed at his tweet. I wonder what the fans will think. Will they hate me? Will they like me? What about Louis family? Your scaring yourself Selena. I shouldn't worry about it. If they hate me I will still have Louis. Right? Calm down. I felt Louis arm on my shoulder. 

"You ok?" He asked me. 

"Yeah I'm fine. What are the fans gonna think?" 

"Honestly I don't know. No matter what though, I'll always be here for you." He answered. 

"And I don't care if they hate me. I won't leave you if they do." I told him. 

"Good. I don't want to lose you." I really love him. I don't want to lose him either. He is amazing. I'm really happy he asked me out today. I'm really tired. I'll just close my eyes for a few minutes.

Louis POV

I heard light snores coming from next to me. I looked down at Selena who was sleeping on my shoulder. I can't blame her. She got out of the hospital today. I should have known she would be tired. Should I let her sleep or take her up to bed? I'll just let her sleep. I don't want to take the chance of waking her up. I look back at the TV. Friends just came on. Where is the remote? I look around the room for the remote. I spot it next to Selena. I'll just watch this show. Soon enough I was laughing at the 'football' game as they call it in America. Rachel couldn't catch the ball. Ross and Monica started fighting over the Geller cup which was a troll doll on a wooden stake. Candler and Joey were fighting over a Dutch girl and well, Phoebe was just being Phoebe. I love this episode.

  I felt Selena stir a little next to me. She was trying to get comfortable. I helped her a little. I put her head on my lap so she could lay down. As soon as I did she stopped moving. She looked so peaceful. Her brown, wavy hair was framing her face. There was a small smile playing on her pink lips. Her petite body was curled up in a ball. I studied every feature of her. If someone walked in they would think I was a creep. I noticed the little freckled on her cheeks. The birthmark on her lower left arm that was shaped like lips. The chipped red nail polish on her fingers. The little baby hairs around her face. She was perfect to me. She beautiful in every way possible.

I really am a creep. She has been my girlfriend for almost three hours and I'm watching her sleep. I shook my head turning back to the tv. After a few more episodes I was about to fall asleep. I was about to close my eyes when Selena sat straight up. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I pulled her into a hug knowing she had a nightmare.

"Shh baby. It's ok. It was just a dream." She cried into my shoulder. Her whole body was shaking.

"It was so real Louis." She whispered.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" She pulled away and looked at me. Her eyes were glossed over with tears. She took a deep breath.

"I was taking a walk. Everything was going good. Then I realized a girl walking across the street. She was only fourteen. A car was coming towards her. They stopped and got out. They grabbed the girl and tried to get her. I wanted to help but I couldn't move. Then a younger version of me from when I was seventeen ran up to them and helped the girl get free. When they came at me I heard some gunshots. When I looked back at the kidnappers they were on the ground bleeding. I saw a guy standing across the street running. I ran up to the little girl and then the memory stopped." She slapped her hands over her mouth. She said memory.

"Memory? That actually happened?" I asked her. She nodded and started crying.

"I watched two guys die." She sobbed.

"What happened to the little girl?" I asked when she calmed down

"I took her to a cafe. I asked what her name was. She told me Kathryn Smith. She said she was with her parents and they got in a fight so she ran away. She told me where she lived shop I took her home. Her parents thanked me and offered me money but I refused. Then I went back to the tent I had set up and went to sleep."

"tent?" I was confused.

"Ohh yeah. I ran away a few days before this. It was after my parents died. A few days before I met Addi." She told me.

"Why do you think you dreamt about it?" I asked.

"I guess I just wanna know she turned out ok. I was really scared. A girl almost got kidnapped. I almost got kidnapped too." She frowned.

"But you didn't. You saved that girls life. She could have died if you hadn't seen her." I told her.

"I guess you're right." She smiled. She laid her head on my shoulder. I could feel her relax when I kissed the top of her head. "Thank you Louis." She said.

"Anything for you." Then I got a great idea. "Hey why don't you go to bed. I'll be up in a little bit." She smiled and pecked my cheek. She ran up the stairs. Time for my plan to take action.

So what do you guys think? Do you like it? I love this chapter. Now I have to think of shop names. Louena, Selouis, Loulena, I don't know. I'll figure it out with your help. So what is Louis plan? What did you think of Selenas memory? I loved it!

  How are you guys doing today? Was your day good, was it bad? Tell me. I wanna know. If it was bad I can help you cause mine want good either. My dad was doused to pick me up so I could spend the weekend with him but he didn't show up. He texted me and told me he didn't feel like coming and picking me up. Jerk. Anyways I hoe your day was better than mine. I love you all.

XoXo Katie