Dying

Selenas POV

I walked up the stairs to Louis room. My hands, actually, my whole body is shaking. I'm scared of how he is going to react when I tell him I kissed his best mate. I knocked on his door. It took a few moments but he opened the door.

"Selena! Wait. Something's wrong." I nodded.

"I need to tell you something." I can tell he is worried. He let me in his room. I walk in and sit in the bed. He closed the door. He sat next to me but I stood up and walked to the other side of the room. "I forgive you but I don't think you will forgive me."

"Selena what happened?" I tried to hold back my tears but failed. I turned to face him.

"Harry and I kissed." I said quietly.

"WHAT?!" He yelled. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME? YOU KISSED MY BEST MATE! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" He practically screamed at me.

"I know. It's terrible. I pulled away right when it happened and then came straight here. I-I'm so sorry." I cried out.

"You need to leave." I nodded and grabbed my stuff. I was still sobbing. I ran out of the room and downstairs. When Harry saw me he stood up.

"Selena." I stopped him.

"Just- just don't." I kept running but I couldn't see through my tears. I ran out of the house even faster when I heard Louis yelling at Harry. I feel bad for him. I shouldn't have had him come to the hotel. This is all my fault.

Harrys POV

"Just- just don't." She said running past me. She was sobbing. I heard Louis yell at her. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have kissed her. Louis came I'm the living room. I could tell he was mad.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BEST MATE! I BET YOU KISSED HER BACK DIDN'T YOU?" I was confused for a second three realization hit me. She told him she kissed me to try and save my friendship with Louis.

"Louis she didn't kiss me. I kissed her."

"WHAT! YOU KISSED HER!" He screamed in my face.

"NOW YOU KNOW HOW SHE FELT!" I screamed back.

"Yeah it-it feels terrible." He said sitting down. "I have to call her." He said. He held the phone up to his ear. "Selena!...I'm so sorry.....I should have listened to you....Selena! SELENA!" He threw his phone down. "Something happened to Selena." He said with tears in his eyes.

"What do you mean?"

Louis POV

I held the phone up to my ear. On the third ring she answered. "Selena!"

"Louis?"

"I'm so sorry."

"About what?"

"I should have listened to you."

"It's fi--" she cut herself of by screaming a blood curdling scream. There was a car horn and a loud bang then the line went dead.

"Selena! SELENA!" I yelled but she couldn't hear me since the line was dead. I threw my phone on the couch.

"Something happened to Selena." I felt tears prick my eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"She was talking then she screamed. There was a- Ohh my God. I think she was hit by a car." Tears ran down my cheeks.

"Louis what happened?"

"She was talking....she screamed...there was a car horn.....there was a loud bang....then the line went dead." I said between sobs.