Promise

Louis POV

Harry said he loves her. Does she love him? Maybe she does. No. There is no way she loves him. Right? She said she loves me. Right?

We are sitting on the couch with everyone. I guess Selena noticed me staring off into space. She leaned up to my ear.

"I love you Louis. Not Harry. You are the first and hopefully the only person I'll ever love." She whispered in my ear. I smiled down at her.

"I love you too. You always know what to say." I whispered back. I leaned down and placed my lips on her nose. She smiled at me. I couldn't quit thinking about how much I love her.

I don't think Harry could love her like I do. He can't make her happy like I do. I really hope he can't. I could be wrong. I want to be the only person she loves. She is going to be the only person I'll ever love. She is truly amazing. I love everything about her. I love everything about her from her head to her toes. I love all of her good features and all of her flaws. I wish I could tell her how amazing she is. I wish she already knew. She is my perfect match. My other half. She is my soulmate.

"Lou are you ok?" Liam asked snapping me back from my thoughts.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked.

"He's hopeless." Niall muttered making Selena and Addi giggle.

"Are you ok?" Selena whispered in my ear.

"Yea I'm fine. I was just thinking of how amazing you are." She blushed a bit.

"You are amazing too." She whispered. "Maybe soon I'll be ready." She whispered putting her hand on my thigh. I tensed up then smiled.

"I don't want to rush you into anything babe. Don't worry about it." I whispered back.

"I will be ready soon though." She whispered. I honestly don't want to rush her. I want her to feel safe and to trust me first. I want her to be completely comfortable. I want it to be perfect.

I turned back to the boys. They are silent. They are all thinking. I wonder what about.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked confused.

"Ohh Umm nothing. I'm gonna go see Sophia." Liam said and got up.

"I'm gonna go see Perrie." Zayn left.

"I'm gonna go....get food." Niall said. He left with Addi.

"I'm gonna..go with them." Harry said. Leaving me and Selena. I noticed how they all went the same direction. I wonder what they are up to.

"I wonder what they're up to." Selena spoke my thoughts.

"I don't know. Wanna spy?" She nodded.

"First lets find out where they are. Then e can set up a webcam so we can watch it on your laptop. " She said. I grabbed my webcam.

"Lets find them." I stood up. We walked around the house. We checked the bedrooms, the kitchen, the garage, the closets, and the dining room. All that is left is the study. We walked back down the stairs. We quietly walked down the hallway. When we got to the door I pressed my ear against it.

"Harry. Quit being an idiot." I heard Zayn say. I pulled my ear away and slid the webcam under the door. I stepped away. Selena and I quietly walked back to the living room. I grabbed my laptop  when I opened it the video came up. It showed the four boys and Addi.

"Harry you are being ridiculous. Forget about your little crush and leave them be." Niall said.

"Why does he always get what he wants? It isn't fair. I love her just as much as he does!" Harry yelled.