Movie time

"This its your house?" Addi asked. I couldn't speak. It is huge. "This isn't a house. Its a mansion." She said. I just stood with my eyes set on the house.

"I think Selena is recalling a shirtless Louis." I glared at Zayn for saying that. My feet wouldn't move. I felt someone pick me up and throw me over their shoulder. I screamed as my kidnapper ran to the house. My face was on their back. I started kicking and screaming. I was carried in the house, up the stairs, and into a bedroom. I was dropped on the bed gently. I looked at my kidnapper.

"Louis you scared me!" I slapped his arm.

"Sorry I thought you might want some clothes." He walked into the closet. Then walked out with sweat pants and a t shirt in hand.

"Ohh thanks." I said shyly. He turned around and I changed quickly "You can turn around now." He turned around and looked at me. I wrapped my arms around him. "Thanks Louis." He wrapped his arms around my shoulders. His touch made my skin tingle.

"No problem." We walked back downstairs to the boys and Addi wasn't with them. She is probably changing. The boys turned to me and Louis.

"Ooooo boo bear got some." Harry said.

"It was amazing." Louis said wrapping his arms around me. I slapped his chest.

"Liar!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding." He through his hands hands up in the air. "What do you guys wanna do?"

"MOVIE TIME!" The other boys screamed making Addi scream when she walked in the room.

"You guys scared me!" She said.

"I'll get the movie. Niall, popcorn. Liam, make sure he doesn't eat it all." Louis said. The boys started running around getting things ready. Louis came back and put the movie in.

"What are we watching?" I asked as the other boys joined us.

"Paranormal Activity."

"What? I'm gonna be scared to death and in one of your rooms tonight." Louis shrugged and pushed me of the couch. I fell on the floor. Louis took my spot. Now the couch was full.

"Where do I sit?" I asked standing back up. Louis grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap. I felt myself turning red.

"Lou she's blushing." Zayn cooed

"So is he." Addi said. I didn't dare move. I would've but I couldn't. I was frozen. I'm sitting on Louis lap. I felt Louis lean up. I felt his breath, warm on my neck.

"It's ok love, you can relax. Get comfy." He wrapped his arms around me pulling me to his body. I relaxed like he said. I put my head on his shoulder just when weird things started happening.

It is getting towards the end of the movie and I'm already shaking. I looked at the TV and watched at the mans back was broken. I screamed and buried my head in Louis neck. Then the movie was over. Louis played with my hair calming me down.

"That was terrible." I whisper into his neck.

"It's ok. I'm here. I won't let anything hurt you." Louis whispered in my ear for only me to hear. I look out the window that is on my left.

"It's snowing. Do you have enough food in case we get suck in here?" I asked them. They all looked at Niall.

"Sorry." He said innocently.

"I'll go to the store. Niall you're coming with me." Liam said.

"Fine." Niall grumbled.

They got up and left. I am still really scared. That movie was awful. I don't know why I watched it. I don't know why I'm still on Louis lap. I tried to get of Louis but he pulled me back. I groaned. I knew I couldn't get away from him though.  He is a lot stronger than me. I met him today but it feels like I've known him forever.

Addis' POV

I watched as Niall got up and left with Liam. I know I only met him today but I feel like I know him well. I really like Niall. Like, I really really like Niall. I'm a little jealous of Selena and Louis. They are over there cuddling and I'm alone. It's stupid of me to be jealous though. I should be happy for her. She found a guy she loves. I'm saying this and she's only known him for a day. I groaned not meaning for them to hear.

"Are you ok Addi?" Selena asked me. I nodded. "You like him don't you?" I nodded again.

"Go for it." Louis said.

"Huh?"

"Go for it. He likes you. He told me earlier." I smiled widely.

"Really?" I searched his eyes to see if he was lying and he wasn't. My simile grew even more.

"I think she is happy." Selena said. Well duh I'm happy. He likes me. Soon Liam and Niall returned. Niall sat next to me. I couldn't quit smiling.

"What are you so happy about?" He asked me.

"Ohh. It's nothing."

Louis POV

Niall and Addi were talking. I looked down at Selena who was still awake just staring of into space.

"Watcha thinking about love?"

"Just something that happened a few years ago." She answered.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked her.

"Nah. I don't wanna bore you to death."

"You can tell me." I told her.

"I was at home alone when I was 15. I heard a knock on the door so I went to answer it. There was a police man. He told me that both of my parents had died in a car crash. I was an orphan. I went to a few foster homes but no one wanted me. I ran away from my last home and Addi took me in. We became best friends." She looked up at me and only a few tears were falling from her eyes. "It happened five years ago tomorrow." She smiled at me. I wiped tears from her eyes before we heard a loud bang and the lights went out.

"It's Toby He's Coming To Get Me." She yelled about the ghost on the movie. We picked a great night for that. Notice the sarcasm.

"It's just a power outage from the snow storm. Lets go find a flash light." I stood up but couldn't see. I grabbed my phone for some light. Selena was sitting there. I told her to get on my back. She obeyed. I walked to the closet in the hallway and pulled out five flashlights. We only had five. I walked back to the living room with Selena still on my back. I handed all the boys a flashlight.

"Niall you wanna stick with Addi since she doesn't have a flashlight?"

"Yeah, what are we doing?" He asked.

"Hide and seem in the dark. Liam is it. Come on Selena." I grabbed her hand and started running. We ran upstairs to Liams bedroom and into his closet. I could hear running through the house.

"Louis I'm scared." I sighed.

"Come here." I pulled her into another hug. I loved hugging her. It just felt right. It felt perfect.