Date

"Did you just ask me on a date?" I asked him. He looked confused too.

"I don't know. Did I?"

"I don't know." I told him

"Well then. Selena. Would you like to go on a date with me to watch Peter Pan. In the living room?" I giggled at his description.

"I would love to Louis." We heard some cheering from the other side if the door. He got up and opened it. Then there were five people laying at his feet. They smiled shyly at us.

"We were.... I was..... Bye." They got up and left. I laughed.

"That was awkward." He said rejoining me on the bed. I can't believe I have a date with Louis. I'm so excited even if it is just in the living room. I don't care about the money spent. I just care about me and Louis. If we are having fun that's all that matters. Louis picked me up snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Louis!"

"What? It's Peter Pan time!" He ran to the living room and dropped me on the couch. I was laughing the whole time. "Ready for the first part of our date?"

"First part?" I asked confused.

"I'm taking you somewhere later." He told me.

"Ok." I said excitedly. He put in the movie and joined me on the couch. He had his arms around my waist. I felt like it belonged there. I put my head on his shoulder and the movie was soon over.

"Best movie ever."

"You ready for part two?"

"I don't have any clothes Lou."

"You look fine. Lets go get some jackets." I grabbed my crutches and followed him to the bedroom. He handed me a grey jacket that fit perfectly.

"Who's jacket is this?"

"Do you really want to know?" I thought for a second. Then it hit me.

"Eleanor?"

"Yeah." He said slowly. "Do you wanna use one of mine?"

"No. This is fine." I don't really care. It's just a jacket. It doesn't matter that it was Eleanors.

"Ok. Lets go then." He led me out of the house. I'm so excited. I wonder where we are going. I'm still in shock that we are on a date. These crutches are uncomfortable. That was of topic. How long till we are there. Also off topic.

"So Lou. Where are we going?" I asked happily.

"You'll see. I ordered something from somewhere."

"Way to be descriptive." He chuckled.

"We are almost there don't worry." It's pretty cold outside. Well there is snow on the ground. I hope I don't slip on ice. To late. I slipped and fell. I screamed before everything went black.

Louis POV

I was walking to the ice cream so for the other part of our date when I heard a scream. I turned around and saw Selena on the ground. She was laying face first on the concrete. She slipped on the ice. I shouldn't have brought her out. I should have known this would happen. I ran over to her and rolled her over. She was unconscious. She must've hit her head. I pulled out my phone panicking and called an ambulance. "Come on Selena. Please be ok. I love you. I'm so sorry." I heard the sirens and soon a ambulance had her on a stretcher and we were on our way to the hospital. This all happened to fast. They carried her into the hospital. I followed them until a nurse stopped me.

"I'm gonna have to ask you to wait out here until they check her." I nodded and took a seat. I called Liam.

"Lou are you ok?" I couldn't answer do I hung up. I got on twitter and sent him this.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @Real_Liam_Payne

Yea I'm fine. Selenas isn't. Come to the hospital.

Then he said.

@Real_Liam_Payne: On our way. @Louis_Tomlinson

I buried my face in my hands to hide the tears coming out. First we get in a fight. Then I hurt her ankle. Now we went on a date and she ended up in a damn hospital. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have asked her out. It took about five minutes and the boys were here.

"Louis." I heard Liam say. I looked up but my sight was blurry from the tears. They walked over to me fast.

"Louis what happened?" Addi asked me.

"We were walking. She slipped on the ice and hit her head. She was knocked unconscious and I haven't heard anything."

"Louis it's ok. She will be fine." Niall told me.

"I know but I feel guilty. If I hadn't asked her out she wouldn't have gotten hurt."

"Louis don't talk like that. I've never seen her so happy." Addi told me. I ran my hand through my hair.

"Louis Tomlinson." I looked up and saw a doctor standing there. I stood up. "Are you Louis?" I nodded. "She is gonna be fine. She has a minor concussion. But Umm. Do you know how she broke her ankle?"

"It's broken?" He nodded. "Well she hurt it a few days ago. Maybe when she fell today it broke."

"Ok well we put a cast on it. You can go back and see her. We will release her in a few days. Room 103." He smiled and walked off. The gang followed me to her room. I walked in and she was on the bed. She looked at me and smiled. "Hi." She says weakly. We all rushed over to her bed.

"How you feeling?" Addi asked her.

"Fine my head hurts though. What happened to my ankle?" She asked.

"It broke when you fell. They said it want bad though. Only a month with a cast." I told her. She nodded. "I'm sorry Selena." I half whispered.

"For what?"

"This. If I hadn't asked you out you wouldn't be here."

"Don't even blame yourself for this. I'm glad you asked me out." I looked down. I thought for a second then looked at the gang. They got the message and left the room.

"Selena I'm sorry we didn't get to finish the date. I'm sorry you ended up here. And I'm sorry about our fight." She shook her head softly. She scooted over and patted the bed. I sat down and she took my hands.

"Louis it's fine. Don't worry about it ok?" I nodded.

"Now you should really get some rest."

"Ok Louis. I love you too by the way." I looked at her confused. "Before the ambulance came you told me you loved me. I could still hear you. I love you too. Goodnight." She said then fell asleep. She just told me she loves me. She loves me.