Hotel

Selenas POV

I can hear them talking. If Louis wants to fix this he's going to have to try really hard. I still love him but I'm mad. I can't believe he would kiss her back. I'm not gonna mope around and be sad. I picked myself up off the floor wiping tears from my face. I slowly opened the door. It made a squeaking sound that made everyone look up at me. I ignore them and walk to the kitchen. I hear them whispering. It got quiet. Then Louis appeared in the kitchen with me.

"Hi." I said quietly

"Can we talk?" He asked. I sighed.

"Why not." I said jumping up on the counter.

"Selena I'm sorry. I was being stupid. I don't know why I kissed her back. I can't lose you though. She means nothing to me. I love you and only you. Selena please don't leave me." He pleaded.

"Louis it hurts. It hurt watching you make out with another girl. If I went in there and snogged Liam how would you feel? I love you and you kissed another girl. I'm not just going to forgive you." I said coldly.

"I know." He said quietly. I saw tears running down his face. I jumped off the counter. I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Don't cry."

"I'm sorry. I just don't want to lose you." I sighed.

"You won't lose me Louis. I may not forgive you yet, but you'll never lose me." I told him. "I'm gonna go to my room." I pulled back and out eyes locked. He started to lean in. I pulled away and ran to my room wiping tears away. I felt bad for running like that but I couldn't kiss him. That would mean I forgive him and I can't do that yet. He is gonna have to try harder than that. I heard the front door close. I poke my head out my door.

"Did they leave?"

"Yea."

I walked out the door and sat by Addi. She pulled me into a big hug.

"It's ok to cry." Right when she said that the tears started coming out of my eyes. "What's it going to take for you to forgive him?" She asked.

"I don't know if I can." I answered quietly. I heard someone sniff. I looked around and saw Addis phone turned upside down on the table. I grabbed it. When I turned it over it showed she had an ongoing call with Louis. I hung it up and ran out the room.

He heard that. They planned it. How could Addi. I don't even know who I can trust anymore. I walked out the front door with just my keys, my purse and my phone. I got in my car. I'm not staying here tonight. I'm going to a hotel. I need to be away from everyone. I grabbed my phone and tweeted.

@SelenaLuvs1D

Bad day. ): I'm trying to get away from someone so if you see me please don't post pictures or tell anyone where I'm staying. I just need to be away from a certain someone. Can you guys do this for me? none of these people @Louis_Tomlinson @Real_Liam_Payne

@NiallOfficial @Harry_Styles @ZaynMalick our @AddiTheBest can know where I am ok? Thanks guys. :)

I clicked send. I pulled into the hotels parking lot. I walked in the hotel

"Hi can I have a small room?" I asked the lady at the front desk.

"Sure. What's your name?"

"Uh Ellie Fisher." I didn't want to use my real name.

"Ok that will be $60." I pulled out my wallet and gave her sixty dollars. She gave me the room key and told me what room I was in. I walked to the room and sat on the bed. I pulled my phone out of my purse again. I had texts from everyone. They all tweeted me too.. I tweeted this

@SelenaLuvs1D

I'm sorry guys. I just can't be around you guys right now. If you don't know what is going on ask @Louis_Tomlinson , @Real_Liam_Payne @NiallOfficial @Harry_Styles @ZaynMalik @AddiTheBest

I feel bad for not telling then where I am. I just can't deal with anyone. My phone buzzed so I opened twitter back up.

@Harry_Styles

@SelenaLuvs1D Louis just told me what he did. Do you want me to meet you somewhere. I won't tell anyone else where you are. I can help.

I closed twitter and texted Harry.

To: Hazza

You promise not to tell where I'm staying?

From: Hazza

I promise

I told him where I was and he said he'd be here in a few minutes. I go crack the door so when he gets here he can just come in. I sit back down on the bed and wait. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said. Harry walked I'm the room closing the door behind him.

"Are you ok?" Was the first thing he asked.

"Ohh yeah. I just ran away from everything. My boyfriend kissed another girl and I'm totally fine." I said sarcastically. I ran my fingers through my hair. He sat down with me pulling me into his chest. My tears started staining his shirt but he didn't seem to care.

Harrys POV

Her sobs slowly stopped. I pulled away and looked at her. Her gaze met mine. She is really beautiful. How could Louis do that to her? She is an amazing girl. I quickly leaned in and pressed my lips against hers. Our lips slowly started moving together but she quickly pulled away.

"Harry! Do you realize what you just did?" I looked down at the floor. "I'm mad at Louis for kissing another person but I just kissed you!"

"Selena I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I broke up with him anyways." She said sitting back down.

"I still shouldn't have done that. I guess I've just had a little crush on you when we met." I admitted. She looked up to meet my gaze. She smiled at me and pulled me into a hug.

"It's fine Harry." She said and pecked me on the cheek. "I just can't do that to Louis. Lets pretend it didn't happen. We won't tell anyone. And now I'll have to forgive Louis." She said.

"We have to tell Louis though. You know it would be the right thing to do." She nodded.

"Better now than never." She got up and grabbed her stuff. "I'll tell him ok." We agreed that she would go tell him now. She went and checked out then followed me to the house. Thus should be...well terrible. She went upstairs to Louis room. I have a feeling I'm going to be killed later.