39

Thank-you for 15k reads!!! I appreciate the reads and votes, it means alot :)

So this photo looks nothing like the two, but this is Tristan and Olivia (by the way, Olivia has been added to the main cast so that everyone can see what she looks like!)

Thank you guys for everythinggg! Keep up the reading and voting, I love you all

x

sleepingtightdreams

It was now Sunday, almost a week since Tristan left. It had been quiet and lonely, but I only had one and a half weeks left of holidays, so I had only just over a week until school started.

It was currently 7p.m and there was nothing on the television to watch. Lately, I hadn't been doing anything, so I just lay there and looked at the ceiling.

When I was drifting into a light sleep – much like I had been doing all week – my phone rang. I was delighted when I saw Tristan's name with the two heart emoji's appear on my screen.

"Hello!" I smiled into the phone at the same time his Facetime request popped up. I accepted his request and my camera came on. I didn't care how I looked in this dark house at this hour, it was only Tristan.

"HEYYOOOO!" he called loudly into the phone. His camera came on and I could see the hotel room in the background of his call.

"What are you doing?" I quietly said, trying to pay attention to everything that was happening on his end. There were a few people in his hotel room and I was trying to figure out who they were.

"We just finished the final read through of the script, we start filming in a few days!" he laughed. Before I could answer, he called to someone named Josh across the room. Tristan carried the phone to his bed.

"That good! What- "I started but stopped when the bathroom door opened and out came Olivia, his co-star dressed in a towel. Her hair was blonde and brown, it was wet and dripping down her back.

"Tristan have you seen my dress?" she asked, looking into the phone from the background. He turned his head to her and pushed the phone out of sight.

"Ahhhh, the red one? It should be in the case where I left it," he said, and the turned back to me.

"Who's that?" I asked, but I clearly knew.

"That's Olivia Dean, my co-star in the movie," he laughed as the noise in the back of the hotel room got louder. He clearly was occupied with other stuff.

I knew he said he would call me every night, but lately each night had been the same and it was clear he would rather be having fun with the other guys in his apartment.

"Hey, I might let you go! I've got to go see Meredith in a few minutes, and you clearly are having fun!" I fake smiled and got off the couch so it would look as if I was actually leaving.

"Oh okay babe, I'll talk to you tomorrow! Have a fun night!" he smiled and ended the call before I could say anything. I quickly text Meredith and asked her to come over, since I didn't want to entirely lie to Tristan.

It didn't take her any time at all to come over. The two of us sat at the dinner table and she scrolled through her Tumblr on my laptop.

"I go back to school on Friday and I'm so not ready," she laughed. We had some small talk, but I knew the real conversation starter would come up any moment now.

"So how are you and Tristan going?" she asked. Ah, there it was.

"I don't know really. We're good, we are – but he's so far away and his co-star is so pretty. I just don't know how it's going to work with so much space between us."

"Yeah, what are you going to do about the photos?"

"Photos?" I asked. What photos was she talking about?

"Mae, I love you and all, but you need to get some more social media," she said as she typed away, "Look."

She turned the computer to a full size photo of Tristan wearing blue reflector sunglasses as he stood on the balcony of a building with Olivia, who was also in pink reflector sunglasses. His arm was wrapped around her waist as she stood in blue denim loose jeans, with cuts at the kneecap. He wore tight black jeans and a Nirvana tank top. Both of them were smiling very widely. Her tanned, lean arms glowed in the sunlight, bubbling the jealously out inside of me. I wanted that to be me.

Meredith scrolled down to other results, where she found a post with 5+ photos just newly posted.

They were captioned 'Tristan and Olivia: Out and About 25/8/16.'

Meredith clicked on the first photo, and it was the one we originally saw. The next photo was the same, except Tristan was kissing her forehead.

The next photo showed the two of them talking with their faces very close.

The fourth photo Tristan's thumb was touching her bottom lip and she had moved her hand to his waist, where she had it wrapped around to his back.

The next photo gave me shivers down my spine. His lips ever so softly were attached to hers, and his other hand was resting against her neck.

The sixth photo showed his hand move behind her neck to the back of her head, where he was pushing her in the kiss, just like he did to me.

The third to last photo showed Tristan making his way down her neck, his lips softly attached to her neck as she leaned her head back.

The second last photo was him whispering something in her ear as she smiled directly at the camera, obviously noticing they were being photographed.

The last photo showed him leading her hand back into the hotel room off the balcony they were on. The curtains were half drawn.

Neither I or Meredith talked. The silence was deadly.

"I'm surprised you haven't seen them..." she said, "It's been over the internet since Tuesday."

"You mean this happened on Thursday?" I asked, "What are the comments?"

"Relationship goals. Love them together. Hashtag, what happened to Mae? Olivia Dean over Mae whateverhernamewas," she began reading them.

"People seriously think they're together?" I asked. I mean, it had to be for publicity. It just had to.

It was for publicity right?