TRAILER AND OTHER NEWS

If you're here it probably means you've completed the entire story and yay congrats for staying loyal for all this time :)

First, I'm going to start with saying that I'll probably be releasing a trailer for this story very soon. I'm so proud of how far this story has come and I'm so glad I was able to share my work with all 33k of you (+ counting!!). I'll most likely attach the trailer to the cast list I've created at the very start of the story!!

Secondly, I wanted to tell you all that I'm thinking of releasing this as a physical novel so that so many of you can own this story in your own bookcase at home and pick it up from time to time whenever you'd like to. From the messages and comments that have been received over the writing course of this, I'm hoping some of you may maybe like the sound of this idea... but I can't be too sure.

Thirdly, I wanted to thank everyone who was able to help me with this process! I've had so many users message me, or comment, or vote on my story and I love the support so please don't end it! I know there have been some people around since 2014 who have read this story from the beginning to end and have stuck around for the past two years. Trust me, this does not go unnoticed! If I could, I would honestly mention every single person who helped this book become what it is today, but there are waaaay to many people to name. Just know I am so grateful for you and you have done so much for me. Every single person that has read this book, whether you finished it or gave up at some point, I. Am. So. Grateful. For. You.

Lastly, I wanted to let you all know that there will in fact be a sequel, maybe even a third story as well. I'm in the midst of planning everything at the moment, the cover is nearly done. It probably won't be too long until I start writing and uploading again, but I can't really contain the excitement that I feel for this next sequel. If you do end up sticking around, you're in for a BIIIG ride! If you're DYING for something to happen, message me and I'll see what I can do for you!

I can't believe that I started this story when I was 14, and now I'm nearly 17. I didn't update for over 6 months because I got no recognition by anybody and lost interest, so if any of you writers out there are finding you aren't getting recognized, your time will come - it only takes one person to change your whole experience on this app. Feel free to message me at any time and I will happily chat with you

I love that my story has stretched all around the world, and has had so much positive feedback from people on the other side of the world to me! I'm so excited for this sequel and hope you all are too!!

I hope all of you have a happy holidays (whether you celebrate it or not) and spend precious time with your loved ones over this holiday break.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, BRING ON FAMOUS 2.0!!!

x