Chapter Two

Harry's pov:

  I walked to my locker that I have had all four years. We don't switch lockers during high school. I don't have anyone next to me because there was enough lockers that the school board got to spread us out. I opened it and tried to busy myself. I didn’t want to be the first one to first period, but then again I didn’t want to be in the halls either. I heard a familiar laugh and cursed myself for deciding not to go to first block. I shut my locker and turned the opposite way of the voice hoping he didn’t see me.

"Hold up curly!" I heard him scream. I sighed and froze where I was and hugged my empty binder, besides loose leaf paper, closer to my chest. I didn’t bother turning around as Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, and of course Liam Payne came in front of me. I looked at them and Zayn smiled.

"How was your summer? Did you get enough gay sex?" he laughed. Niall and Liam laughed behind him, encouraging him.

"Hey, answer me." he hissed shoving me into the lockers. I groaned as I hit them. He walked closer to me "why are you still here anyways?" I looked and noticed a crowd forming. I wasn’t quite sure what he meant by that so I asked him what he meant. "I mean alive, you idiot. No one wants you here! Put a rope around your neck and fucking do it already." he hissed.

"I’ll remember that for when I get home." I shrugged. All of a sudden his fist met my cheek and I was on the ground.

"Don’t get smart with me." he hissed and kicked my side. I heard the laughter as I watched him walk away. I sucked in a breath trying to keep from crying. I slowly sat up and met eyes with some rather pretty blue ones. Ones I have never seen before. He looked kind of sad, maybe for me? I quickly pulled my gaze away and pushed my glasses farther up my nose. I picked up my books and my bag and maneuvered through everyone to first period. I sat in the back and watched as others filed in. The bell rang and Zayn’s crew came in. I recieved a smirk from Zayn before he sat in the front corner closest to the door, near his girlfriend Perrie. The teacher, Mrs. Penny smiled

"okay class so I’m going to go over some rules and expectations. Then I’ll hand out some books, papers and-" she was cut off as a boy came in. He blushed when all eyes were on him,

"sorry I’m late." She nodded,

"you must be the new boy, Louis?" he nodded and shifted awkwardly.

"Its your first day so I’ll let it slide, don’t let it happen again, Tomlinson. Find a seat." she smiled. He nodded and looked around. We locked eyes again and the familiar blue from just minutes ago were looking at my green. I pulled my gaze away, reluctantly, and looked at our teacher. He walked to the last row sitting two seats from me. Louis Tomlinson, he is new, cute, okay hot, he will fit in well. To bad, or maybe I would actually have a friend.