Chapter Twenty Nine

Harry's pov:

Louis and I just got out of school and were on our way to go see his house. I'm pretty excited. His grandmother had money so apparently the house is really nice. We were in the car listening to the fray CD, holding hands. School sucked. Someone was messing with me and it took me a while to convince Louis to walk away and just leave it. Actually, Zayn stepped in. Stood up for me as well. I just don't understand why some people care so much. It's my life, not theirs.

"What are you thinking about love?" Louis asked. I turned my gaze onto his,

"nothing. Just school. So what are you getting me for Christmas?"

"I can't tell you, that would ruin the surprise," he chuckled. I shrugged and looked back out the window. The rest of the car ride was silent until we pulled into the driveway. I looked at the house. A light blue with a pretty front porch and plants in front. There was a huge tree in the front yard that gave some shade. It's really nice and this is just the outside.

"Come on darling!" Louis giggled. I just noticed he was already outside holding the car door open for me. I smiled and got out, taking his hand back. I followed him inside and we walked in.

"So this is the living room with a fireplace and everything. Then the kitchen is in here, she just got it redone a little before she passed so it's new." He pulled me out of the kitchen and into a smaller room. "This is the washroom. And that door leads to the back yard, which I'll show you after we go upstairs." he explained and pulled me up the stairs. "Okay so this is the bathroom -oh- and there is one downstairs but this one is full. Um then this is the spare, then this is our bedroom!" He pulled me into the room and I looked around. The bed is huge and the far corner there was a window seat. The closet was big and there was a huge TV.

"Was she rich?" I asked turning to look at him. The house isn't huge but it's big and has really nice things in it.

"I don't know, I barley knew her." he explained. I nodded and followed him downstairs and outside. The porch was big and then there was an inground pool.

"Can't believe this is your house," I smiled.

"Our house," he muttered and turned in front of me, wrapping his arms around my neck. I smirked and rest my hands on his hips.

"Can we go out? Tonight?" I asked.

"Out like a date?" he asked. I nodded,

"yeah we don't go out often."

"I guess we don't, but I have to be home to babysit the girls tonight. My mum is going out with some friends. I'm sorry baby, how about tomorrow?" he asked.

"Yeah, it's fine." I shrugged.

"I'll take you somewhere nice. I'll get reservations for that new French restaurant okay? It will be fun," he smiled.

"Or you can let me take you out? Actually no, I am going to take you out." I declared.

"Oh, a man who takes charge. I like that," he winked and spun on his heels going down the porch. I followed after him and took a look at the large backyard.

"Big enough for all of our babies," he smirked and went back towards the house. I will never understand why he moves so fast when he is excited. I jogged to catch up with him and laced our fingers together.

"So you like it, yeah?"

"Yeah, it's nice. Can't wait to move in with you," I smiled.

"Me too," he smiled and leaned up giving me a quick kiss, "but I need to get home so we should go. Are you coming with or should I drop you off?"

"Um I'll come with you, but I need to stop home so you can drop me off and I'll walk back." I explained.

"No, that's fine. I'll wait while you get what you need, but you already have clothes at my house love, full two drawers?" he questioned.

"I know, I have health tomorrow and my book is at home." He nodded and locked the front door before we went down the steps and got in his car. He drove to my house and we went inside.

"Harry, is that you?" my mom called from the kitchen.

"Yeah I'm with Louis, we are getting some things from my room then going to his house." I called back. She walked into the living room and smiled at us at the stairs,

"alright well, um, something came in the mail for you. You can take it with you." I nodded and pulled Louis' up the stairs.

"What do you think came in the mail?" he asked as he sat on my bed. I shrugged,

"I don't know, probably something to do with college." I grabbed my health books and a few other things and we went back down to go leave.

"Here you go love," my mum smiled and stuck the envelope in my books. I thanked her and gave her cheek a kiss before following Lou outside. We got in and I sat everything on my lap. He backed up and started driving, while I grabbed the envelope. I looked at the front and choked on nothing but my spit.

"Baby?" he asked and I saw him look at me, "Haz, what's wrong darling?"

"Louis, the letter is from my dad."

A/N: Cliffhanger!!! Okay so I did a back to back update because I figured why not! Plus this chapter is really short so. Also I kind of want this story to end soon so I can work on my other ones. Its almost over though, I know its less then ten chapters left. Tell me what you think! Opinions and hey, maybe you can get the word out about this story, maybe please? Also any ideas about what the letter might say???