Chapter Three

Harry's pov:

The second week of senior year is now coming to an end as the final bell on friday rings. I quickly bolt from study hall trying to get to my locker and out of school before Zayn finds me. I have been punched a total of 18 times, kicked 19 times, heard the name fag at least 32 times just these two weeks. I have been told to kill myself multiple times and today I plan to do so. My mom will still be at work by the time I get home. I grabbed everything out of my locker trying to stuff it into my bookbag. I wanted to save my mom the humiliated walk into school to clean out my locker. What I couldn’t fit I decided to carry. I quickly ducked out of the school and hurried my way home. I was almost there, just turning the corner onto my street, when Liam came running up to me.

"Hey fag! Heavy load huh? Here let me help!" and before I knew it my books in my hands were slapped to the ground and my bag was ripped off my shoulders and opened; dumping everything out of it. Papers, books, and pencils went everywhere as he laughed and ran away. I bent over pushing my glasses on the bridge of my nose and let the tears flow as I started picking everything up. I heard footsteps coming closer but didn’t bother looking up figuring it was Liam coming back because he forgot a punch or kick. But instead I got someone bending down and picking up my things too. I looked up, Louis, Louis Tomlinson. He smiled but then it faded seeing my pathetic tears,

"hey, don’t cry love, I’ll help you pick it all up." His voice is so soft, yet energetic. I looked back down and continued picking everything up. "I’m Louis, by the way." he explained as he stood up holding my, again full, book bag.

"I know." I nodded and took my bag from him placing it back on my back. I looked around making sure I had everything again then continued walking home. I just want to end my misery. He ran and caught back up with me,

"your Harry right?" I again nodded and shifted the books in my hand trying to make them lighter.

"Why do you have all your books? Here let me help!" he reached over taking half the stack, from my hands, making the weight decrease. We walked silently to my house where he followed me up the front steps. I balanced my books on my hip fishing my keys from my pocket and unlocking the door. I stepped in and put my books on the table right by the front door. I turned back around and took the rest from Louis' hand.

"Thanks." I whispered and started closing the door. His hand stopped it,

"most people would invite the person who helped them out, inside for some tea." he smiled.

"Um, well would you like some?" I asked awkwardly. In all honesty I was hoping for a no, then again another human in my house when my mom gets home would probably make her cry of joy.

"No." he laughed. I nodded and slowly closed the door again. But again he stopped it "I’d love some!" he laughed. He stepped in and I shut the door behind him. I kicked off my shoes as he did and followed me into the kitchen. I put a kettle on the stove and pulled out mugs and tea bags. "Is that normal?" he asked. I looked at him confused. "How they treat you? Is it normal?" he asked again. I looked away and nodded. "Why?" he questioned.

"I’m gay." I shrugged before even thinking it through. I looked at him expecting his reaction to be one of disgusted but that wasn't the case. He nodded so I just handed him the tea. After a half hour conversation, or more of Louis talking, telling me about himself he got up.

"I should really leave." I followed him to the door,

"yeah I have something to do before my mom gets home." I explained. He put his hand on the door knob,

"thanks for inviting me in. See you tomorrow?" I looked up at him and smiled the fakest smile I could muster,

"bye Louis." He opened the door and stepped outside. I slowly started shutting it but his foot stopped it this time.

"I’ll see you tomorrow all right?" he asked again, “tomorrow is saturday, we can do something fun.”  I shrugged and again tried to shut the door but he wouldn’t let me. "I’ll see you tomorrow right, Harry?" he asked again, looking at me as if he knew. But he couldn't know, could he? I nodded and he smiled "promise?" I looked down and sighed looking back up at him,

"promise." I whispered.

"Good, c’ya Haz, I’ll text you." he smiled and walked down my steps and turned right. I shut the door and leaned my head against it. I don’t break promises, so I suppose I have one last night...

Writer's Note: Hiiii so if you guys could possibly leave some feedback that would be fantastic. This fanfic is completly written but I dont have an update day yet. Since I'm on break now, I'll just update whenever but when I get back to school the updating will probably be on the weekends. Also there is trigger warnings so I forgot about that so dont read if it could affect you. But like it up please and comment!!!!