Chapter Twenty Eight

Harry's pov:

Louis and I took a quick shower and ate, now we are up in my room. He was sitting on my bed looking up at me as I stood in front of him.

"Okay, I was going to wait until your birthday but since we are alone now and I'm not sure if we will be alone on your birthday I'm going to give it to you now. Well kind of. I um, I have two presents but I want to show you this one today and I'll give you the other one on your birthday. Is that okay? Or do you want like I don't know. I just-"

"Harry," he chuckled and reached out taking my hand, "it's fine, okay? Do whatever you want. It's just me so relax." I nodded and once he let go of my hand I nodded again, trying to convince myself that this is a good idea.

"Okay um don't move and um don't talk. Like at all." I begged. I turned and went into my closet pulling out my keyboard. I set it out and sat on the stool, keeping my back to him. I turned and looked at him and he gave me a bright smile. I smiled back lightly and turned, looking down at the keys. 'Okay, just pretend he isn't here, just you.' I said to myself. I place my hands on the keys and started playing.

"I could stay awake just to hear you breathing.

Watch you smile while you are sleeping, while you're far away and dreaming.

I could spend my life in this sweet surrender, I could stay lost in this moment forever.

Where every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure." I heard Louis intake of breath and almost stopped, but decided to keep going.

Louis' pov:

Harry was singing? To me? Harry was singing to me! I mean sure his back was towards me but that was his stage fright talking. I lost my breath for the first few seconds he started. I watched him tense when I took in a deep breath but he continued and loosened soon. I listened carefully and by the middle of the song I was tearing up. I had to cover my mouth so I wouldn't start sobbing and ruin it.

"I could stay awake just to hear you breathing.

Watch you smile while you are sleeping, while you're far away and dreaming.

I could spend my life in this sweet surrender, I could stay lost in this moment forever.

Where every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure." he sung as the song started to end. He didn't do the weird screaming like the original song. He kept it normal and more meaningful.

"Don't want to close my eyes.

I don't want to fall asleep and I don't want to miss a thing..." he finished. I bit my lip as he finally spun around to look at me hesitantly.

"Lou," he smiled, "you weren't suppose to cry!" I smiled back and made grabby hands for him. He giggled and got up walking over to me, standing over me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him down onto the bed with me. He caught himself before falling on me completely. He held himself above me as he looked down at me. I whined and pulled at his arm by my head. I wanted to be closer, I wanted him on me.