Chapter Thirty Three

Louis' pov:

"Please Louis? Please?" Harry begged me.

"Later Haz I promise, it's better at night anyways," I assured him. He pouted his bottom lip making me kiss him. When we pulled away he was smiling again and nodded,

"fine but we have to come back." I agreed and pulled him with me away from the ferris wheel.

"Are you hungry yet lovely?" I asked.

"Yeah can we eat?" he asked. I nodded and we went onto the midway to a bunch of food booths.

"What do you want?" I asked as we looked at them all.

"Can we get taffy later too?" he asked off topic.

"Yes baby, just stop worrying about later and tell me what you want," I chuckled.

"Funnel cake but without the fruit on it," he explained. I nodded and we got in line. He stood behind me with his arms wrapped around my neck as we waited for the line to move up.

"Louis you feel cold, are you warm enough?" he asked.

"Fine baby, don't worry," I smiled and stepped forward ordering him a funnel cake and hot chocolate while I got a Carmel apple and tea. We went into the heated tent and sat to eat. Harry stuffed his face while looking around at the winter carnival. I swear he is like five when it comes things like these.

"We should have brought the twins, they would have liked this," he smiled turning back to me.

"Yeah probably, but this date was about us remember. Am I boring you that much?" I questioned. He giggled and shook his head,

"no I just saw a little boy skipping around his mom happily and it reminded me of having our own kids and bringing them here."

"Oh," I smiled, "so when do you want kids?" He shrugged,

"I've always liked kids. Always wanted one but I feel like we should wait until after college so we can support them. I know we don't have to worry about a house but they are expensive and neither of us have jobs yet. I feel like we should wait. Is that okay?" he asked as he finished the doughy treat. He had chocolate on his lip and powdered sugar all around his mouth and on his shirt. He was a mess. I shrugged,

"whatever you want baby, but don't worry about working. I'll get a job and you can go to school full time."

"But what about you? I can't live with you for free Louis. Living alone isn't cheep and I want us to do this together. It won't be fair if you work and not go to school just so I can go to school and not work."