Chapter Nine

Harry's pov:

  We just got done iceskating and are about to go for lunch/dinner cuz its already four. We went to this old fashion burger joint where the waiters were on skates and everything was retro. We shared a vanilla milkshake, and each got burger and fries. Now we are on our way to his other surprise.

"Lou, don't you wear glasses?" I asked.

"Only when I’m reading or my eyes are bothering me." he explained.

"You look hot with them." I smiled. He laughed and looked at me then averted his eyes back to the road

"thank you baby." I reached over and took one of his hands into mine. I really don't like being next to him, but not touching for long. Hell, I would sit on his lap if I could. I’m a little scared with how attached I am to him already, but he is the first person in a long time that has actually tried to interact with me.  He doesn't know a lot about me and I’m going to have to tell him eventually. But no one knows, and I don’t want people to know.

"You're spacing out on me again darling." Louis sung. I snapped my head in his direction and softly smiled,

"sorry babe."

"Is there something on your mind? You seem to do that often." he explained.

"No, I’m sorry I don’t mean to." I explained.

"You can talk to me if something is bothering you." he looked at me, eyes flashing with worry.

"I know babe." I nodded and relaxed in my seat. He pulled into a drive in movie. Awww, "what movie!?" I cheered.

"Grease is showing." he explained.

"Ooo I love that movie!" I cheered. He laughed,

"me too." He parked and looked at me,

"want to sit on the front hood?" I smiled and nodded. He got out popping the trunk and grabbed blankets. I grabbed my small jacket and put it on, slipping back into my converses. I got out as Lou laid a blanket on the hood. He had two more in his hands.

"Come on love, get up there!" he smiled. I smiled and got up and sat down. He got on and sat next to me. He spread the blankets over us,

"get comfy." he instructed and laid on the front windshield. I laid back and looked at Lou. I was hesitant but decided he wouldn’t mind. I turned and put my head on his chest and grabbed his shirt fisting it, then brought my leg over his tangling them. He dug his arm under me and wrapped me up bringing me closer. The movie started a few minutes later and Lou and I watched intrigued.