Chapter Eighteen

Harry’s pov:

I finally decided to get up. I went downstair -taking my time- and into the kitchen. I noticed a note and picked it off the island.

‘Dear Hazza, morning princess. I hope you slept well and are feeling better. Please don't forget to text me when you wake or I'll be worrying about you all day. I have practice and then I have to stop home, I'll probably be over but I'm not positive. I'll make sure to text you. Eat something, keep the door locked, and text if you need anything. Talk to you soon darling -Louis xxx’

I smiled at the note and folded it up, putting it in my pocket. I went into the fridge and found something to eat. I took it into the living room, sitting on the couch and turning on shit tv. I ended up passing two hours while watching a movie, but was bored after. I heard my phone vibrate somewhere and went searching for it. I found it in between the cushion. I opened the text from Louis.

(4:57)

To Harry:

   Hi baby, I'm going over to Zayn’s for a bit, sorry xxx

I sighed and texted back

(4:58)

To Boobear:

   Not a problem, text me when you can xx

I set my phone down, I can't be mad. I told him to friend them, he obviously has to hang out with them. I just can't help but feel annoyed that he chooses now to not come here. I don't feel good and I just kind of want to cuddle. I grabbed my laptop off the table and logged into my facebook. I had a bunch of notifications. I clicked into them and saw a bunch of people commenting on a post Zayn tagged me in. I clicked it and it brought me to Zayn’s profile.

‘So rumor has it Harry Styles is crushing on new kid, my pal, Louis. No gay sex this time, honey he straight’

He put it online! I scrolled and looked at some of the comments.

‘so little angel Harry isn't so innocent?’ ‘ew go rot in hell’ ‘haha he thinks he will get Louis? Pathetic!’ ‘I call Louis!’ ‘thats disgusting, kill yourself already’ ‘yeah why haven't you done it yet?’ ‘I’ll buy the rope for you!’ ‘or do you prefer pills, I'll give you those for free!’ ‘basically what they are saying is just kill yourself already, no one cares enough to want you here’

I quickly shut it without finishing reading them. A sob wrecked through me and the tears started falling. Never has the bullying been online. Home is where I'm suppose to be able to escape it. I can't get away from it.

A/N: really short chapter so I'll post another chapter later. I'm king of sad cuz this fic did really good on one of my different cites but it isn't do well here. I like this story and the other one I post so I wish they were doing better. Thank you for everything though!(: