Chapter Thirty Eight

Harry's pov:

        I woke up and rolled over in bed checking the time. 10:21. I sighed and rubbed my eyes before reaching over and grabbing my phone. I opened the text from Louis.

8:02- My sisters just woke me up. Remember when we were young and got up that early for Christmas? Jesus I just want to sleep. I love you baby, and merry Christmas. I hope you have a good morning and get everything you want. I'll see you soon okay?

I sighed and locked my phone and rolled out of bed. I still haven't talked to my mum so I don't even know what to do. This is a shitty Christmas. I got up and opened my door poking my head into the hallway. No one. I stepped out and walked down the hall going to my mums room. Her door was open so I peaked in and saw my mum and Gem laying on her bed talking. "Harry, honey, come here," my mum smiled not even looking at me. Mother instinct must have told her I was there. I went over and laid on her bed looking up at the ceiling.

"Merry Christmas honey," she smiled and kissed my head.

"Merry Christmas mummy," I whispered.

"Hey, I guess we can talk now." I nodded and she sighed.

"I was talking with Gem and she convinced me to let you go, I have to let you go some day and there is no one better than Louis to take you. Gem is moving closer so I won't always be alone." she explained.

"Plus you have Josh, he could move in eventually," I suggested.

"How-"

"Your Facebook was open," I explained. She nodded but didn't seem too bothered.

"Thank you though mum, I promise I'll be good and you won't regret it. I really love him and I'm happy with him." She nodded,

"I know, just promise me you will attend UNI."

"I will I promise," I nodded.

"Good now let's go open presents," she smiled. We all went downstairs and we got tea and hot chocolate before going to the tree. She had us sit down while she handed out gifts. I looked down at the three that sat in my lap then over to Gem who had more. I wasn't worried though, I don't really care how many I get.

"Okay well one at a time but Harry open that one last," she explained. I nodded and opened the first one thanking her for the cook book. Gem opened next and smiled at the Pandora bracelet I got her. She thanked me then I opened my next one smiling at the watch from Gem. When it got back to me I ripped open the paper and looked at the leather and opened the box. I gasped and looked up at my mum.

"What? No?" I asked but she just shrugged. I grabbed the keys and ran to the door throwing the door open. No way. No way. No way!

"How!?" I asked jumping up and down.

"I've been saving since you were young, you like it?" she asked. I screamed and yeah it was girly, but that wasn't important. A brand new Range Rover was sitting in my driveway.

"You have had amazing grades and been through so much, you deserve this, go check it out," she smiled. I thanked her again and ran barefoot into the snow and to my new car. I climbed in and looked around. Holy shit this is awesome.

"Now I'm sure you have a boyfriend waiting to see you so take it for a spin, but be back for dinner," my mum smiled as she handed me my coat, shoes, and Louis gift. I thanked her one last time before heading to Louis...IN MY NEW RANGE ROVER!!! I pulled into his driveway and hurried up the driveway, knocking on the front door. The door swung open and Louis looked at me confused.

"Babe, how did you get here?" he asked.

"Mum got me a car, look, look, look!" I cheered and moved so he could see. He gasped