Chapter Thirty Five

Louis' pov:

"Baby, no!" I whined but he was crying and running away. Nothing ever goes right for us. I pushed past Eleanor and rushed after him. I pushed the door open outside and almost ran into him.

"Take me home," he whispered and wiped at his eyes.

"Please, please listen Harry," I begged and reached for him.

"Don't touch me!" he yelled and slapped my hand away.

"You lied to me Louis, you said it was a kiss! A stupid truth or dare kiss! God, and I believed you like a fucking idiot!"

"Harry, please baby-"

"No, I'm so sick of listening! You screw everything up, it is never me! I'd do anything for you Louis, I love you! What did I do?" he was screaming now and really close to me, fists clenched. "I don't deserve this, I'm not a bad person," he whispered and his hands were on my chest, looking for some security.

"No, of course not Harry. Never, sweetheart. Just hear me out for one minute. I don't deserve it but please," I begged.

"You love me right?" he asked as his head came down onto my shoulder. I had to keep reminding myself that I couldn't touch. He wants security but not from me at the moment.

"More than anything," I explained.

"Then we can get past this, right? I mean, I guess we can take care of a baby when its at our house.." he drifted off.

"That's not happening. That's reassuring, but not necessary. We won't be taking care of any baby except ours." I explained.

"Lou, I won't let you not be there for the baby, you made a mistake and it is your job to man up and deal with it-"

"Shhh, I know baby, I know Haz, but that wasn't my mistake. I didn't sleep with her. That's a promise. You can ask Zayn. She was drunk out of her mind. She must have slept with someone else and assumed it was me, but I promise its not mine. I did some horrible things to you but never did I cheat, I would never. You have to believe me Harry." I waited in silence as he thought everything through.

"I want to talk to Zayn. I trust you, I do, I just want reassurance. Is-is that okay?" he double checked.

"Yeah, sure. Of course. I'll call him and get him out here," I explained and did just that. Zayn came outside a few minutes later and looked at us panicked.

"Are you guys okay?"

"The night that Louis kissed Eleanor in truth or dare did anything else happen between them?" Harry asked. Zayn looked at him confused,

"no, he left before the game was even over. He left a few minutes after the kiss, panicked." Harry's face turned into peer relief as he ran into me throwing his arms around my neck.

"Thank god, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean everything. I was just mad. I love you, a lot. So much, I love you, I love you, I love you," he rambled.

"I know, I love you more, same. I love you same."

"I'm leaving now," I heard Zayn chuckle and disappear inside. I rubbed Harry's back as we stood in a hug.

"I'm sorry that everything seems to get ruined," I mumbled.

"No, not everything." he shook his head and looked at me.

"It seems like everything," I pouted. He giggled and shrugged,

"but we always make it out in the end so that's all that matters to me."

"That's because you always forgive me too quick," I pointed out.

"That's what love is my darling. If you don't do something wrong but someone else does, I can't blame you. If you do do something wrong I can blame you, but I also can't stay away from you. I'm pretty sure that's what love is. Now, I don't know about you but I don't want to go back in, but I do want my slow dance so, Louis Tomlinson, can I have this dance?" he asked and held his hand out. I smiled and took his hand. He pulled me into him placing his hand on my back and holding my hand in his other. I placed my free hand on his bicep and he moved so his mouth was to my ear.

"You and I, two of a mind. This love’s one of a kind.." I shut my eyes and followed Harry as he lead and sang 'Fall' by Ed Sheeran to me. I don't deserve him and I know that, and I know that he doesn't think it but I do know that he is too good for me. But he loves me, and he means the world to me so I'm going to take advantage of it for now. I don't ever want him to realize that he deserves better than me. I'm nothing without him. He is my other half, my soulmate.

 *This is where the smut would take place. If you want to read it, it is in my smut book so go on my page and read it. Sorry, but I don't want the book rated R*

A/N: So El was just confused. That silly girl! I hope the smut wasn't too bad to read, if you go read it. I suck at writing it honestly. Also! THIS WORK HAS REACHED 10,000 READS, WHICH LIKE THANK YOU OMG!!!!!!!! OKAY, IM DONE. Lurve youuu(: xx