Chapter Thirty One

Louis' pov:

I was chewing on my lip looking at Harry laying on his bed.

"He is okay sweetie, no worries. Good thing you caught him or else he could have hit his head," Anne sighed and I watched her leave, shutting the door behind her. I hurried up and over to Harry climbing in bed with him. I laid my head on his chest and my hand on his heart, so I was able to hear and feel his heart beat. I missed the warmth from where he would have wrapped his arm around me and held me close. I sighed and shut my eyes, sitting in silence for another ten minutes until his arm wrapped around me and went into my hair. I jumped up and as soon as my blues met his watery greens I lost it.

"Hazza," I whimpered and crawled onto him, burying my head in his neck.

"I'm scared Louis," he breathed.

"I know, I do, I know, but I'm here this time love. He won't hurt you. I won't even allow him near you. I'm so sorry honey, you shouldn't even have to deal with this. 'M so so sorry Haz," I sighed.

"If I live with you h-he won't k-know where I live," he hiccuped.

"Exactly, okay? It's going to be okay babe, promise." I felt him nod and relax just a little more. "I'm sorry I read it, I shouldn't have done it. It was yours, it was your personal business and it was wrong for me to read it especially without your permission. I'm sorry Harry," I mumbled.

"Not a big deal, it's fine. Honest Lou, I just-I don't want to read it. Maybe you can tell me what it basically said instead?" he questioned.

"I don't know baby. I think you should read it, honestly." I explained and looked up at him. He groaned and looked over at his bedside table for the time.

"We still have our date," he mumbled.

"Okay, but that can wait. We really should talk about this," I explained and sat up. He followed me up and shook his head,

"nothing to talk about. I'm fine, you're safe, we are okay. I just want to go and pretend my life isn't complete shit and falling apart at the seams."

"Harry," I hissed and reached forward holding his face in my hands, "don't say that. Your life isn't shit, right? You got me and I'm not going anywhere. I'm here to protect you, make you laugh, cry. I'm here to make you not feel like shit, your life isn't falling about, it's just beginning. Just the beginning baby, not shit okay? Right?" He nodded and leaned forward kissing me,

"not shit, not anymore because of you." I smiled and leaned in kissing him again.

"I love you so much Harry and I hate seeing you hurt or scared but I'm always here. You aren't alone in this anymore babe, I promise." He nodded,

"I love you even more." I giggled and shook my head, kissing his nose. Not everything is perfect but it seems it when I'm with him.